• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I refuse to take the Covid-19 vaccine

U

Until

I see it becoming a bit dictator'ish' it's like people are being scaremongered into taking the vaccine. You see stories in the news online that say you will not be able to go abroad if you haven't had the vaccine, then you cannot go to the pub/restaurants if you haven't had the vaccine. You will not be able to go to festivals if you have not had the vaccine.

It's like trying to tell you that you have got to do or you will miss out. I am sure people have taken the vaccine after reading the stories like this, that then change a few weeks later by saying you do not have to have had a vaccine to enter a restaurant, you will not have to have it to go to other countries.

There are countries that are doing trials of only allowing holidaymakers to go there if they can prove they have had the jab. However these are just trials. This does not mean this will continue and I am sure there are many countries that want the tourists back as that is how their country gains revenue to keep hotels, restaurants and shops open.

I won't do something just because someone tells me I have to , I weigh up the pros and cons and have a mind of my own and will then make my own decisions.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Sacked if you refuse the jab? Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 8
A COVID vaccination effort in USA looks promising. Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 1
P COVID 19 chat online not allowed? Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 7
M Breakdown in relationship due to Covid Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
S I Feel Uneasy about the Covid Vaccine (Unpopular Opinion) Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 1
J Remembering What You Did The Week Covid-19 Took Over Your Country Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 19
H Covid-19 anxieties and OCD Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 3
G Covid vaccine request Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 9
M How Covid-19 Has affected my OCD/Bi-polar Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 3
MissPink COVID Jab Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 37
dubblemonkey is opposing covid 19 opinion completely disregarded? Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 4
C Miraculous recovery in severe depression following COVID vaccine. Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 43
C Coping With COVID-19 Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 1
H Covid has ruined my mental health Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 7
I Covid isolation Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
A Got second COVID vaccination yesterday. Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 6
J Boris Johnson's Roadmap Out Of Covid To Come Out On 22nd February Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 5
S COVID and WA bushfires :( Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 13
NWiddi Uncle died from Covid. Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 36
M Covid-19 and isolation and bigotry Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
G I am still suffering from the lingering effects of Covid. Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 4
A anxious about when covid ends.. Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
S I think being alone is safer now with covid-19 Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
T Question for people that had Covid-19, but recovered: Did you experience after effects? Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
Zackthemaniac My mom has tested positive for covid Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 14
A OCD compulsions you do because of COVID? Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 6
P Legal advice for covid vaccines Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 309
A Getting my first COVID Vaccination shot on Monday. Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
R Covid vaccine Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 9
J UK Covid Threat Level System Explained Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 1
Linda1989 My mom was tested positive for covid Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 6
J Covid on acute ward Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 8
A Withdrawal mode since mid covid pandemic Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
M COVID and Cleaning Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 10
P Covid stain worry UK Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 24
Z Covid 19 and Anxiety Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 3
L England Christmas & Covid Regs. Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 10
P Covid worry Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 76
B Unnecessary Anxiety Caused by COVID-19 Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 15
frisas45 COVID-19 infection INCREASED by over 1,000 in South Korea! Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
N News Media Poll - Covid Ease for Christmas/Restrictions tougher in New Year Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
C Covid, overthinking, anxiety, and self prosecution Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 2
M Covid fear Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 4
DanL15000 Info on death from Covid-19 in the United States Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 4
B COVID-19 will still be with us in 2021 Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 17
R Don’t people who are scared of Covid but smoke cigarettes like there’s no tomorrow baffle you? Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 25
B COVID-19 is not going away soon Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 68
sab There's possibility my sister could have covid... Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 7
M Covid + health anxiety 😢 Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 31
J covid paranoia Coronavirus - Covid-19 & Mental Health 3