• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i really wish i could just be really vulnerable to someone

calmleaves

calmleaves

a lot of times i feel so sad, powerless, lonely, frustated and desperate. i really wish i can have someone to talk to that i can be very vulnerable too... like asking for a hug... just being really open and vulnerable than i can ever be to most people. i'm so sick of sucking it up alone, bottled it up alone, wipe my own tears, hug myself and tell myself it's all gonna be okay. when in fact it's never ever gone better.

i don't know what i did wrong in life to deserve everything. i don't know what i did in life that makes family and everyone hates me. i don't know what i did in life that makes everyone leave me, taken advantage of me, ghost me, hurt me...

i've tried my best for everyone, for everything. it's never enough. i've tried looking for friends for years... years... nobody ever stay, most people hurt me so much. i hate when people make promises they can't keep, or when they say sweet things about me only to thrown me to the trash in the end. it's like once people done with me, they can just throw me to the trash even after they know how much i've been through.

I hate when they pity me at first because of my bad experiences, and then the next they close their eyes and pretend they never heard such a thing and left me forever.

i just want to have.. friends... family... parents...
am i that unlovable?
what did i do wrong?
is it because i'm too weak? too naive? too dumb?
why can't anyone just be nice and treat me like a kid...
i just want to be treated with love and kindness, is it that hard...?

people say this is it. this is just what life can offer to me. it's obviously not like in social media, wattpad or movies where i see people having so many bestfriends, families that they can lean on to. people say we born alone and we will die alone as well so we just have to accept it. seriously? i bet these people who said it aren't even alone in real life as well... i don't want to be alone, why should i? why do they think i can cope being alone? do they really think i can survive without support?

it's always blown my mind of how selfish human is. even though so many people know what i've been through, they still chose to hurt me, bully me, ghost me, taken advantage of me...
at this point i really not surprised anymore... i guess this is just how the reality of life is..
people are selfish and they don't care about what i've been through. they don't care to treat me with love, care and passion. they don't care if i hurt myself.
i wonder how long it takes for people to notice... if i just... disappear.

SoftRain

SoftRain

I am so sorry calmleaves. I hate you feel so alone. I want to send you a virtual hug. I would give you a real one if I could.

Bod

Bod

Hi calmleaves, do you mind if I ask how old you are please ?
If you find that wrong then I am sorry.

calmleaves

calmleaves

I am so sorry calmleaves. I hate you feel so alone. I want to send you a virtual hug. I would give you a real one if I could.
hiiii softrain thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and responding to it, i really appreciate it :)
a virtual hug is very much appreciated! thank you so much <3

calmleaves

calmleaves

Hi calmleaves, do you mind if I ask how old you are please ?
If you find that wrong then I am sorry.
hii bod! i am 20.
no no it's fine, you can ask me anything, don't worry about it :)
thank you for taking the time to read my post and responding to it as always :) i really appreciate it :)

Bod

Bod

hii bod! i am 20.
no no it's fine, you can ask me anything, don't worry about it :)
thank you for taking the time to read my post and responding to it as always :) i really appreciate it :)
Thank you very much calmleaves, I will reread it again then post my thoughts.

T

Tombomb

Usually I take offend of people giving me Advice but for some reason I don’t take offense. From u all