I really want to kill myself

Shana09

Shana09

I've had enough of everything, I'm worthless and hopeless and I shouldn't have been born.

Hwy2Well

Hwy2Well

I don't think you think that...truly. By posting a solicitation for support you know you are worth "saving."

So, what's really going on today? Let's chat it out.

Flameheart

Flameheart

ACCOUNT CLOSED
well you are what you tell yourself

but no one is really worthless

N

nightmare57

I have felt like that before. Things improve, they do.

J

Jules5

I am sorry you are feeling so badly right now. Just remember this will ease up and something good will change your mood. Just give it a chance To want to kill yourself is not a solution have you called a crisis line. Not sure where you are form but I know here in The United States we have national crisis lines 24/7. Please feel better Lots of hugs being sent your way And I do care

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
What makes you feel like this? You've been doing so well, you have medication to help you through these hard times and are receiving cognitive analytic therapy, give it time and I'm sure it will help.

I know psychosis can make you feel weak and vulnerable, it did for me but consider it more of a breakthrough rather than a breakdown, I learned more about myself and came out of it a stronger person.

OCDguy

OCDguy

I've had enough of everything, I'm worthless and hopeless and I shouldn't have been born.
It's time like these that you need your friends, and we are here for you :hug: Are you able to give us a idea of what has/is making you feel this way :hug:

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
How are you feeling today?
Hope you have some support.
Take care

ninarose

ninarose

you are not crazy or a bad person for experiencing the terrifying and overwhelming things you have. it isn’t your fault and you have people in your life that love and care deeply about you. it’s ok to rely on them when you’re feeling bad, you need to be worrying and taking care of yourself right now. if you and your loved ones and therapists can’t help there are a lot of facilities that you could temporarily stay in if you feel at risk for hurting yourself and, while they aren’t fun by any means, it’s always a place that will keep you safe and in a controlled environment. you will be ok and i hope everything works out for you. i’m glad you’re using this website so you don’t feel alone.

C

Cat

Your NOT worthless and it is not hopeless. I know these seem like empty meaningless words to you now, but chances are they will make more sense to you later. If you are feeling on the brink of taking the most extreme action, get to the hospital. Whatever you do, do NOT isolate yourself from those who care about you or from the help of mental health care professionals. There IS help out there. I promise.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shana09 Psychosis Forum 11