• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I really need to talk to somebody

D

DC12345

If somebody could take the time to talk to me it would be so very appreciated.

B

balancekeeper

what on your mind? Theres plenty of people who can have a talk with on here i've found

D

DC12345

What's up?

x
I have been feeling very low, depressed and suicidal lately with all these thoughts racing through my head and a real feeling that the world would be a better place without me in it.

B

balancekeeper

We have all been there on here at some point. I know how hard it is and how much you might feel worthless, but remember your part of others world, a peice that they will miss and who they need, even if you dont fell like it.

More important than that, your unique in your own way, and there are people out there(here?) who can try to help restore some peace to your life. music sometimes helps me.

Do you know whats started you feeling this low?

D

DC12345

We have all been there on here at some point. I know how hard it is and how much you might feel worthless, but remember your part of others world, a peice that they will miss and who they need, even if you dont fell like it.

More important than that, your unique in your own way, and there are people out there(here?) who can try to help restore some peace to your life. music sometimes helps me.

Do you know whats started you feeling this low?

Continuous feelings of failure, feeling repulsed by myself physically, feeling like the world would be a better place without me, feeling so lonely that I don't have anyone just to talk to on a personal level. Sorry if it sounds like self induldgent self pity.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Continuous feelings of failure, feeling repulsed by myself physically, feeling like the world would be a better place without me, feeling so lonely that I don't have anyone just to talk to on a personal level. Sorry if it sounds like self induldgent self pity.
It doesn't sound like that at all.

A lot of people here have had these thoughts and feelings.

Do you know what has triggered this?

xxx

D

DC12345

It doesn't sound like that at all.

A lot of people here have had these thoughts and feelings.

Do you know what has triggered this?

xxx

I had ocd behavior which lead me to drink alcohol to blot out the stress which in turn caused more stess, I am never happy, never at peace, I take anti depresseants but the other medicine prescribed to me turns me into a walking zombie, so it's a choice between being zoned out all the time or miserable

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yeah, alcohol does cause more stress. It's good for the moment but afterwards it is pretty rubbish.

Do you feel that the medicine is helping at all? Have you ever had any other help around the OCD behavior?

xxx

D

DC12345

Yeah, alcohol does cause more stress. It's good for the moment but afterwards it is pretty rubbish.

Do you feel that the medicine is helping at all? Have you ever had any other help around the OCD behavior?

xxx

Nothing seems to help, I am very close to the edge...

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Do you feel that you can go back to the Doctors and explain how you are feeling right now?

xxx

D

DC12345

I will have to wait untill tomorrow, hopefully I I can make it, I know life is surley worth living.