• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I really need someone to calm me down.

I

imstillstanding

i am really paranoid on these days about my relationship. i ask about million times "is everything ok?" to my partner and after i asked i always feel like my partner is going to leave me because i am boring and asking lots of questions and this cause me a HUGE paranoid episode i had panic attacks i feel like my partner is going to leave me and never loved me at all. my partner tries to calm me down and says nothing is happening everything is fine i dont want breakup but it is not helping i feel like my partner is going to leave and i'll be alone again and having nobody to talk etc please can someone help me i rlly need

anex

anex

Heyyy how are you doing a few hours later?
I know it can be so hard to trust other people and what they say, and losing people we love is the worst. What are some ways your partner shows they love and care about you? Maybe thinking of those things will help. Do you want to write everything down? Sometimes writing about my fears about other people helps me process my emotions and thoughts about them.
*hug*

I

imstillstanding

Heyyy how are you doing a few hours later?
I know it can be so hard to trust other people and what they say, and losing people we love is the worst. What are some ways your partner shows they love and care about you? Maybe thinking of those things will help. Do you want to write everything down? Sometimes writing about my fears about other people helps me process my emotions and thoughts about them.
*hug*
thanks for asking<33
actually i am feeling really good today :D i am trying to avoid my fears. my partner has some personal problems and i am trying to think that its not about me there is nothing wrong about me she is still with me etc. whenever she has a problem i always think that its about me and she wants to leave me or she doesnt want to talk with me she is with me just because of the attention that im giving.
on the other hand i know that she cares about me and whenever im a little anxious she always tries to calm me down tries to show her affection.or sometimes because of my anger i say LOTS OF cruel and weird things to her but she knows this is because of my anger and these thoughts and words are not the ones that i truly feel about her so she doesnt get mad me and just tries to make me feel relax.
those little things are so important to me because i have never felt that im loved even from my family.
my ex partners have triggered this too beacuse they were sooo selfish and just used me for attention or sexual purposes. i am scared of feeling like this again. i am sooooo scared of she is going to be like the others. and i am scared of being alone.
i have therapy seance today i hope it will be OK.
thanks for your response btw <33

anex

anex

thanks for asking<33
actually i am feeling really good today :D i am trying to avoid my fears. my partner has some personal problems and i am trying to think that its not about me there is nothing wrong about me she is still with me etc. whenever she has a problem i always think that its about me and she wants to leave me or she doesnt want to talk with me she is with me just because of the attention that im giving.
on the other hand i know that she cares about me and whenever im a little anxious she always tries to calm me down tries to show her affection.or sometimes because of my anger i say LOTS OF cruel and weird things to her but she knows this is because of my anger and these thoughts and words are not the ones that i truly feel about her so she doesnt get mad me and just tries to make me feel relax.
those little things are so important to me because i have never felt that im loved even from my family.
my ex partners have triggered this too beacuse they were sooo selfish and just used me for attention or sexual purposes. i am scared of feeling like this again. i am sooooo scared of she is going to be like the others. and i am scared of being alone.
i have therapy seance today i hope it will be OK.
thanks for your response btw <33
I’m so glad you’re feeling better☺ Sounds like your partner really cares about you. I hope therapy goes well!

I

imstillstanding

I’m so glad you’re feeling better☺ Sounds like your partner really cares about you. I hope therapy goes well!
it went well !
yes she cares about me but you know, it is sometimes really difficult to see that she cares. my overthinker brain will never stop thinking that she actually doesn't care about me

E

Ed2o9

it went well !
yes she cares about me but you know, it is sometimes really difficult to see that she cares. my overthinker brain will never stop thinking that she actually doesn't care about me
You said it yourself (she cares)....I have a saying to my partner when she has a blip.....(let you're mind catch up with you're body).....and tomorrow brings a new sunrise.....unless it's cloudy of course! 😊

I

imstillstanding

You said it yourself (she cares)....I have a saying to my partner when she has a blip.....(let you're mind catch up with you're body).....and tomorrow brings a new sunrise.....unless it's cloudy of course! 😊
thanks for your reply<333

Q

Queenofspades1616

I am with you.

I am so tired of my head going over and over things.
I know that feeling of wanting to ask him/her the same questions over and over again....esp when you know the answer will never be good enough...or if it is now, it won't be later in the day.

The horrible unceasing pain, the panic, the questions...and then the sheer panic and paranoia....then back to feeling like you are under control only to have it triggered again and again and again all day/week/month....so tired

Q

Queenofspades1616

The worst maybe is not knowing what is real

Please be safe and feel better

I

imstillstanding

thanks for your reply<3
i feel better when i see ppl who going through similar things with me. i feel not alone
xx