I really just want to die...

P

pcoventry

yeah - hope your ok. I keep failing - I wish for someone to do it for me too. I might just go at cause trouble in a local hood - for sure was to get done in

H

Hydrophobia

I felt like this yesterday. I'm doing better now after spending time with family. Is there anything you can do similar to that? Anyone you could talk to? I notice that when I start to feel like this, I can't be alone. Do you go to therapy?
I feel like that everyday.

G

Girl interupted

Soulsearcher, I was fascinated with your post about the Koran and magic. What does it say about being strong in pain? I only know the bible, but I think learning about other religions is fascinating. What ultimately happens is there are universal truths to all religions: try to be a good person, volunteer helping those in need, have compassion.

I recently had to research Sikhism for work and was inspired by seva.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Soulsearcher, I was fascinated with your post about the Koran and magic. What does it say about being strong in pain? I only know the bible, but I think learning about other religions is fascinating. What ultimately happens is there are universal truths to all religions: try to be a good person, volunteer helping those in need, have compassion.

I recently had to research Sikhism for work and was inspired by seva.
What Islam says in the Quran be strong through prayer and patience

And in the Quran Almighty Allah (God) says after difficulty there's ease

To enjoin good and forbidden evil,
Because the ultimate goal is the hereafter, this life is just a test

I feel like a hypocrite typing it out because I'm really slacking as a Muslim

Hope that answers your question,
What does the bible say about being strong in pain?

G

Girl interupted

That sometimes you have to suffer in order to understand joy.

Thank you for sharing the passages in the Quran. They resonate. And they espouse kindness to self.

G

Girl interupted

I tend to be a lapsed catholic like you and Islam :) we are kindred spirits that way.

But I've always been fascinated by religion, particularly one I haven't been raised with.

And in my research I have found we are all more alike than we are different.

More need to understand that.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I tend to be a lapsed catholic like you and Islam :) we are kindred spirits that way.

But I've always been fascinated by religion, particularly one I haven't been raised with.

And in my research I have found we are all more alike than we are different.

More need to understand that.
Yea there's a lot to learn from different religions, it does make you more open minded

Parayana

Parayana

Soul searcher, mate, I've been there I've nearly succeeded at doing myself in a couple of times - it does get better, try and and hold on. I'm a shite Buddhist sometimes but at least i'm a Buddhist. Trust in your god and pray for help, a muslim taxi driver told me many years ago that if you ask god in your heart of hearts he will answer you.

Death is no answer, it does get better with time, trust me.

G

Girl interupted

Yea there's a lot to learn from different religions, it does make you more open minded
My best friend growing up was Sunni. Her brothers did their best to try to teach me, but I was a self absorbed teenager. My other best friend was Taoist and another was Jewish. I suppose that planted the seed of tolerance and understanding.

Your life matters. You’ve mentioned wanting to get pets for your children. They matter, too.

It sucks falling into that dark pit. But it’s only temporary. Hang on to that.

Shingle

Shingle

What Islam says in the Quran be strong through prayer and patience

And in the Quran Almighty Allah (God) says after difficulty there's ease

To enjoin good and forbidden evil,
Because the ultimate goal is the hereafter, this life is just a test

I feel like a hypocrite typing it out because I'm really slacking as a Muslim

Hope that answers your question,
What does the bible say about being strong in pain?
It is roughly the same teaching as Christianity. I like the thought that after difficulty there is ease, but am wondering how long the ease lasts for. Is it forever? I do feel ease but am always dreading more difficulty.