I really just want to die...

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hey peeps I'm just so fed up of life and everything I give up I just really want to die :(

A

angels egg

I felt like this yesterday. I'm doing better now after spending time with family. Is there anything you can do similar to that? Anyone you could talk to? I notice that when I start to feel like this, I can't be alone. Do you go to therapy?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I felt like this yesterday. I'm doing better now after spending time with family. Is there anything you can do similar to that? Anyone you could talk to? I notice that when I start to feel like this, I can't be alone. Do you go to therapy?
I talk to my Mrs but sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.

I'm waiting for psychology and occupational therapy

I'm just so fed up, don't get me wrong I'm grateful for everything I have thank God but Ive just had enough

A

angels egg

I talk to my Mrs but sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.

I'm waiting for psychology and occupational therapy

I'm just so fed up, don't get me wrong I'm grateful for everything I have thank God but Ive just had enough
I just wanted to say that I know exactly how you feel. I try to distract myself by watching movies or shows that I like. Any sort of hobbies to just distract yourself. Maybe you can try that until you have therapy.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I just wanted to say that I know exactly how you feel. I try to distract myself by watching movies or shows that I like. Any sort of hobbies to just distract yourself. Maybe you can try that until you have therapy.
I will try thanks

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I want to cry but I just can't seem too

I've had enough :(

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I so can't take it anymore I just want to die

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

anything you post from now on will get an auto hug thing attached to your post (until i go to bed of course unless others add one) :hug:

one of these guys in the likes and thank and whatever else thing if this makes sense :hug:
Yea it makes sense
Thanks

C

Coolname

Hey peeps I'm just so fed up of life and everything I give up I just really want to die :(
You and me both. Shit isn't it? The thing is that I remember I felt like this some years ago too but I have experienced so many lovely things between then and now, experiences I couldn't have hoped for at the time. It would have been a shame if I had gone through with it and missed them. Another reason I don't act is that I know that, for me, suicide is just an escape fantasy. Escape to what is the question? Escape to oblivion? Doesn't seem worth the effort... but then I'm a chronic depressive and nothing is worth the effort ;) What it boils down to is that I still have a little hope and that hope is rational. I suspect you still have some hope too or you wouldn't be posting here. Keep hold of it and hang on.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

You and me both. Shit isn't it? The thing is that I remember I felt like this some years ago too but I have experienced so many lovely things between then and now, experiences I couldn't have hoped for at the time. It would have been a shame if I had gone through with it and missed them. Another reason I don't act is that I know that, for me, suicide is just an escape fantasy. Escape to what is the question? Escape to oblivion? Doesn't seem worth the effort... but then I'm a chronic depressive and nothing is worth the effort ;) What it boils down to is that I still have a little hope and that hope is rational. I suspect you still have some hope too or you wouldn't be posting here. Keep hold of it and hang on.
I do try to have hope but in losing it day by day

Shingle

Shingle

Do you sleep well?
What do you do during the day?

I find a routine really helps me drag myself through the day. A very basic one though. A morning walk too really helps.