• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I really hope this forum can help me and allow me to help others

I’m a 27 year old male and I have struggled with serious anxiety since high school. I have never been to any doctors about it and have never gone into detail with anyone, I am hoping I can get things off my chest here and hear others stories along the way.

I decided to make a profile here because right now I’m going through a tough time, I won’t go into too much details yet but basically I have been apart from my wife for almost two years now because of the virus, that is getting harder each day, plus I have been worried when it comes to the health of some family members, it’s made me think a lot about life and death recently. I don’t really want my wife to see this side of me, she has seen signs over the years for sure but she doesn’t know how deep this goes for me and I would prefer to keep it that way.

I gotta look around the forum a lot more and see where to post certain things but I’m really looking forward to speaking to people with the same mindset.

B

Bod

Former member
Hi and welcome to the forum you can feel very safe here as we can listen and give advice and help when you need it.

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. You will find many who understand all too well how you are feeling. Are you on any medication for it? have you ever considered therapy to get to the bottom of it and to learn techniques to cope? Mind finding a therapist isn't always easy

Talula67

Talula67

Hi @1344
:welcome: to the forums and hope they help you as much as they are helping me at the moment. Such a wealth of knowledge, experience and support .
:grouphug:

:welcome: to the forum. You will find many who understand all too well how you are feeling. Are you on any medication for it? have you ever considered therapy to get to the bottom of it and to learn techniques to cope? Mind finding a therapist isn't always easy

I am not on medication and have never mentioned anything like this to a doctor, most of the time I am fine, as long as I don’t need to do anything stressful I won’t think too much but lately I have probably been anxious about multiple things for well over a month. Perhaps in the future a therapist will be something I think about but as of right now i haven’t put too much thought into it.