• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i really hope i can make it to doctors

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i really hope i can make it to the doctors soon to get a prescription, i really need a inhaler but i`m still strugglin goin out and havent picked u a precristion in months.

maybe if i post somthin i`ll do it.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
well doasnt look like i`ll get to the doctors, i`m now preyin i can go on my holiday so any fresh air you got plz send it my way.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Can nobody go collect it for you ?

Not wise to go away without vital meds. Thing's are differant in other places/countries.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
well i`m goin away this weekend but i`m so up and down about it words fail, i`m sure i`ll enjoy myself i just dont understand why i`m so unsure about going.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
well i`m goin away this weekend but i`m so up and down about it words fail, i`m sure i`ll enjoy myself i just dont understand why i`m so unsure about going.
Is this your Canada trip , the girl you havn't met ? .......... That could be your doubt ......... the unkown .

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
o canada o canada lol
i do feel like i`m lookin into the obysse, its hard to see the point somtimes. it porbably doasnt help becuase i never really go out the house.