• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I really hate myself.

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

I'm useless. I can't do anything. I'm unintelligent and I don't understand anything about life. I'm just stupid and uneducated and untalented. I'm weak and ugly. I hate myself. I don't even care about living anymore. I'm so tired of life.

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

Taking a break
I'm useless. I can't do anything. I'm unintelligent and I don't understand anything about life. I'm just stupid and uneducated and untalented. I'm weak and ugly.
u dont need intelligence, understanding, education, talent, or looks.

u just need food and water. then sit back and enjoy the show

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Fairy Fountain,
You can always improve on your education, studying what interests you often helps.
I'm sure you have good qualities.
When we feel low, we can feel like this.
Have you spoken to your dr or therapist recently?
Hugs

F

Fairy Lucretia

ACCOUNT CLOSED
please don't hate yourself ,you are funny x sweet x friendly and warm and kind
better than looks any day-though im sure your not ugly x and your talent ,one of them is that you help people on here
i know you have helped me xx

soul searching

soul searching

To both Fairy Lucretia and theword. I think you are both in a really bad place right now. I'll bet everything you said is an extreme exaggeration. Try to find a good distraction to lift your spirits like music or exercise. Then try to stop bullying yourself! Try to be kind to yourself. I know you can think of at least one thing you like about yourself.:grouphug:

D

Deleted member 99246

C and B are the saddest mentally fucked up ppl on this planet. Lock us up sepreately and throw away the keys. We're not worth anyone's time. We were never alive, but maybe in death we will be.

S

sashasonya

Hang in there! I'm sure you're just thinking this on a bad day. Things do get better. :)

D

Deleted member 99246

PLEASE SOMEONE CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT preferably today. I've wasted 3 years behind a screen on MH forums impulsively messaging ppl in a drunken state. When will I learn.

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

Hi Fairy Fountain,
You can always improve on your education, studying what interests you often helps.
I'm sure you have good qualities.
When we feel low, we can feel like this.
Have you spoken to your dr or therapist recently?
Hugs
Hello and thank you. I'm trying to fix my life. It's not easy but I'll continue trying. Thank you. :hug: I'll speak to my therapist about this, too. I get to see my therapist this week. Thank you again.

please don't hate yourself ,you are funny x sweet x friendly and warm and kind
better than looks any day-though im sure your not ugly x and your talent ,one of them is that you help people on here
i know you have helped me xx
Thank you. Hope you're doing well. :hug:

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

Taking a break
I'm useless. I can't do anything. I'm unintelligent and I don't understand anything about life. I'm just stupid and uneducated and untalented. I'm weak and ugly. I hate myself. I don't even care about living anymore. I'm so tired of life.
you need to find a higher source for your self esteem.

above and beyond the world

Moonlight_Day

Moonlight_Day

I don't believe any of that is true, I believe it is just what you feel. If you were unintelligent you wouldn't have written that perfectly. If didn't understand anything about life nothing would matter to you accept survival. If you were stupid uneducated and untalented you wouldn't have written this, chosen a cool profile pic or an awesome profile name. If you were weak you wouldn't even try so you wouldn't be on here. Same with not caring. If you were ugly you would be living in self vanity.

Life can be hard, it can be brutal at times. Be you for you. Once you find peace in who you are everything else will fall into place. Life will always be a struggle, it is for everyone no matter who admits it and who doesn't. But that is life. It makes us all who we are. Otherwise we would all be exactly the same and life would be robotic and completely uninspired.

J

JeanPierre

That is not true.
Myself I love to study history on the 'net. And art,
You can virtually visit museums! It's amazing.
I hope you feel better soon! Big hug.

soul searching

soul searching

Hey Fairy Fountain! I was reading in your journal-there is some great stuff in there. All of which shows that you are talented, educated, and intelligent not to mention fun! Maybe you could give the journal another go. It seemed uplifting for you!

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

Hello everyone I have read your replies. Thank you all so much. It made me smile to read them. I'm slowly starting to feel a little bit better. I just felt awful these past few days.
I spoke to my mom about how I felt and she helped me feel better too.

Thank you everyone. I hope you're all doing well. Sending hugs :grouphug: