• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

I really believe I have a camera or microphone injected into me.

T

Tvgirl

I just want to say I’m so sorry you got through this, I don’t know how I would cope. You are a very strong person and we all believe in you here. We’re rooting for you. None of us want you to die, we want you to live and overcome what’s going on :hug:
We don't want you to die tvgirl. We are here for you. When I hear people talking or thinking about me I laugh back at them . You can't let them break you down, even when it's super hard you have to smirk at them or something, laugh at the situation, I know it's hard but you are strong...we are here for you :hug1:
Thankyou ladies. I'm tired of going through this but I have to stay strong. It's not fair.

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

Not that this matters that much, but I'm not a lady :LOL:
But believe me i know it's so tiring and it really is unfair. But we are here for you..you are so strong through this every day and it inspires me to be strong and try to ignore it

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Don't be sad. This happens to me a lot. I just tell myself I'm hearing things. I never see these people's faces when I get home or their hear voices. You'll be ok.

T

Tvgirl

Where can a hidden camera be planted in me that can see me and my surroundings. I'm tired of being watched, I want my privacy back. You guys can be honest, I know there's a camera somewhere.

L

linus

It’s in your thoughts, that’s why it’s so hard for you to get rid of it. You are in a fantasy land that you created for yourself, althoug not in a conscious way.

JessisMe

JessisMe

You are having delusions of being talked about and broadcast TvGirl. It feels and seems real but it is not. So there is no camera in you even though you feel this way. Your mind just made this up.

T

Tvgirl

I wonder how long this hidden camera delusion will last. Am I always going to believe I have a camera implanted in me? Do delusions change over the course of this illness? I just wonder why me out of millions of people. Why would the tv broadcasters choose me to broadcast over tv? Well I can’t really blame them because it’s not everyday someone has a hidden spy camera implanted in them. So I just wonder. I feel like I’m in a scary movie. I’m scared everyday. When will something give?