• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

I really believe I have a camera or microphone injected into me.

T

Tvgirl

It is hard to accept psychosis as it can be so confusing as our reality is being messed with.

I also have strange beliefs, but I take my meds and do as the doc tells me. I am no longer paranoid, but do feel the drain of energy.
I can't wait until I get to the point where I know a delusion as a delusion.
hey, so how'd it go, i'm curious as to if you found any new realizations after your last post about cameras?
Do I ever? Lol no not really.

T

Tvgirl

hey, so how'd it go, i'm curious as to if you found any new realizations after your last post about cameras?
Just that it's like this illness is like an awaken dream.

K

Kiingyee

Just that it's like this illness is like an awaken dream.
its all good, baby steps. I want to ask though, could you give specific details on how you know there is a camera on your face?

T

Tvgirl

its all good, baby steps. I want to ask though, could you give specific details on how you know there is a camera on your face?
Because the tv and YouTube broadcast my thoughts and everything I do they comment on it. They see me somehow.

L

linus

It’s interesting that these voices come with the delusion that are external and thus you created this theory, because it’s hard to think that such a thing is possible. I wonder if it is possible to live with the voices and stop the delusion.

T

Tvgirl

It’s interesting that these voices come with the delusion that are external and thus you created this theory, because it’s hard to think that such a thing is possible. I wonder if it is possible to live with the voices and stop the delusion.
I wonder as well.

T

Tvgirl

I went to the store today and everyone was talking about me. The country is waiting on me to die.

EdEd

EdEd

The country doesnt want you to die.. but you were hearing things , were they positive or negative?

Faith198

Faith198

I just want to say I’m so sorry you got through this, I don’t know how I would cope. You are a very strong person and we all believe in you here. We’re rooting for you. None of us want you to die, we want you to live and overcome what’s going on :hug:

FlowerBox

FlowerBox

We don't want you to die tvgirl. We are here for you. When I hear people talking or thinking about me I laugh back at them . You can't let them break you down, even when it's super hard you have to smirk at them or something, laugh at the situation, I know it's hard but you are strong...we are here for you :hug1:

EdEd

EdEd

Wow , you need to override these thoughts with your own.. I suggest thinking "Here I am bitches" when you walk into the store and think it would boost your confidence immensely.

T

Tvgirl

Wow , you need to override these thoughts with your own.. I suggest thinking "Here I am bitches" when you walk into the store and think it would boost your confidence immensely.
Lol maybe so.