• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

I really believe I have a camera or microphone injected into me.

S

SomeGirl15153

For me it started right before a 12 hour noc hospital internship shift in the ER. It was really scary. I kept thinking helicopters were following me and that these military flight officers were talking to me throughout my shift. I basically failed my entire term of nursing school when I developed psychosis and then schizophrenia.

S

SomeGirl15153

For me it started right before a 12 hour noc hospital internship shift in the ER. It was really scary. I kept thinking helicopters were following me and that these military flight officers were talking to me throughout my shift. I basically failed my entire term of nursing school when I developed psychosis and then schizophrenia.
And it never fully subsided. It’s just managed with risperdone I take at night.

K

karl7

I talked to my nurse and she want me to go in inpatient but I refuse to. I believe that I have a hidden camera implanted somewhere in me so I need to try to get it out. I need to, before I hurt myself.
i think a hospital stay might help you

L

Lab rat

Do you live near an airport? At my local one, even if you just want a coffee, you have to go through an x ray and get gone over with the wand.

T

Tvgirl

Do you live near an airport? At my local one, even if you just want a coffee, you have to go through an x ray and get gone over with the wand.
No I don't, I wish I did.

L

Lab rat

How about a magnet? A strong one, maybe neodymium? Off eBay. I believe we are in agreement that the camera is metal? And you know roughly where it is located? So if you put a magnet close, you will feel it “pull”

EdEd

EdEd

I suggested something similar involving magnets.

T

Tvgirl

Ok. So the world is watching me but idk how there can be a camera implanted in my face. Like seriously. Where in the world is this camera. I'm tired of being watched and tortured. I'm kind of thinking this really is an illness because it's like a dream I'm in. An awaken dream.

EdEd

EdEd

Love the dream hypothesis.. it's good.. close to the money.. camera is non-exsistant

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

It is hard to accept psychosis as it can be so confusing as our reality is being messed with.

I also have strange beliefs, but I take my meds and do as the doc tells me. I am no longer paranoid, but do feel the drain of energy.

K

Kiingyee

Ok. So the world is watching me but idk how there can be a camera implanted in my face. Like seriously. Where in the world is this camera. I'm tired of being watched and tortured. I'm kind of thinking this really is an illness because it's like a dream I'm in. An awaken dream.
hey, so how'd it go, i'm curious as to if you found any new realizations after your last post about cameras?