I put holes in the wall

H

Hydrophobia

Since there is no anger management section, I just decided to post here. I am constantly angry because of where I live. I hate the people around me enough to kill them all in their sleep and yet I have to live around them everyday with no escape from them. They’ve raped all power and control over my life and I am constantly fucking miserable every fucking day. I have no job and they won’t help me get one and yet they have the nerve to bitch when I ask them for things, they bitch at me constantly every single day for the stupidest of bulshit that they’re the reason for partially, if not, entirely, and I could go on for years about why I hate them. My mom lives off my disability money and quit her job just to fucking live off it, my whole family is trash. I hate having to constantly bum people for shit all because they never helped me with a job or anything. I tried getting into college and they called it off. I seriously want a job and to grow up. They’re still treating me like I’m 13 when I’m 21 years old. This is why I’m pissed constantly. I have a fucking decade’s worth of bottled up anger and repressed emotions that I still haven’t got out yet. I feel as if by destroying their shit that’s the only way I’ll be able to get even with them without having to send them to their graves.

H

Hydrophobia

Do you see a psych or any professionals? Maybe someone can help yuo move away from your family? :hug:
I already do. It’s so infrequent that you might as well say that I don’t. They know how urgent it is, I’ve even admitted this to them but neither my counselor nor is anyone else ever available. I’m struggling without any kind of support system for my problems.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I already do. It’s so infrequent that you might as well say that I don’t. They know how urgent it is, I’ve even admitted this to them but neither my counselor nor is anyone else ever available. I’m struggling without any kind of support system for my problems.
i wish we could all get you out of there for reals, i'm in wrong country to be of help :hug:

Z

Zoe1

thanks for the stress balls Midnight :hug:

Hydro is there any way you can move out ? :grouphug: