• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I need your support

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hi Taffy. I was wondering if you were able to see your doctor?

JessisMe

JessisMe

I hope this is able to resolve itself
soon, Taffy. Sometimes posts get lost in the shuffle. There are many people here who care about you and wish you well. xo, j

Taffy

Taffy

I hope this is able to resolve itself
soon, Taffy. Sometimes posts get lost in the shuffle. There are many people here who care about you and wish you well. xo, j
Thank you.😇

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

Hey there, hope you are well. Are you able to go out at all? is it fear of any social situation?

Taffy

Taffy

Hey there, hope you are well. Are you able to go out at all? is it fear of any social situation?
Hi yes I can go as far as the store near me but even that takes a lot of effort? It's any kind of a Dr appt that I can't get myself to go. I get terrible anxiety before my appt and I cancel. I don't know if it's agoraphobia as I can go out. I feel pretty hopeless thank you for your concern.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Does your doctor know how much you fear going to your appointments? Maybe they will be able to support you. I am so sorry you fear going out and going to appointments. It is a very difficult fear to have.

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

Hi yes I can go as far as the store near me but even that takes a lot of effort? It's any kind of a Dr appt that I can't get myself to go. I get terrible anxiety before my appt and I cancel. I don't know if it's agoraphobia as I can go out. I feel pretty hopeless thank you for your concern.
I've been through something similar. Are you able to build baby steps towards more social settings so you can eventually go to more places? Is it the fear of people in the Dr's office judging you?

Taffy

Taffy

I've been through something similar. Are you able to build baby steps towards more social settings so you can eventually go to more places? Is it the fear of people in the Dr's office judging you?
Hi it's not the people in the Dr. office. It's leaving my apartment to go there I get too anxious.