• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I need your support

Taffy

Taffy

Hello all I am asking for your support more than comments. I need to do some things but can't get myself to do them. I know I must do things that concern my health. I need to get tests done I need to go to the dentist eye doctor my Dr. Don't know if they are still doing telephone appt. I'm scared because something is happening with my feet and legs. My back also it's affecting my neck and spine I'm in pain and have a little difficulty walking. My feet are numb and tingling I must get this all taking care of but I'm afraid to go out. Please I need ideas or support, thank you all. Since I joined this forum I have felt like I have friends who care about me. I like it very much and I like you.😊 Thank you all.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
What is most urgent? Start with that. Call them in the morning for information.

Taffy

Taffy

Only two replies this is really serious to me. I have seen threads less important that got more replies.🤔

U

uUwUu

I'm sorry about your situation, I think it's best to get an appointment with a doctor because those things that are happening to you aren't good for your health. You have to gather the courage you need to go outside because it's for your own sake.

Also, you have our support and hugs! I hope you feel better soon.

bpd2020

bpd2020

How would you like us to support you? I am sorry you have these horrible symptoms. It is so important you go to the doctor. Maybe writing yourself a note saying 'I will go to the doctor. I can do it' May be some encouragement?

Taffy

Taffy

How would you like us to support you? I am sorry you have these horrible symptoms. It is so important you go to the doctor. Maybe writing yourself a note saying 'I will go to the doctor. I can do it' May be some encouragement?
I do appreciate the advice but it's easier said than done. I was hoping for something that might give me hope. Guess I was wrong to post this. Maybe I should do a game post or something silly like that.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I do appreciate the advice but it's easier said than done. I was hoping for something that might give me hope. Guess I was wrong to post this. Maybe I should do a game post or something silly like that.
I am really sorry to have made you feel worse. That is the last thing I wanted.

Taffy

Taffy

I am really sorry to have made you feel worse. That is the last thing I wanted.
You didn't make me feel worse😊 I feel like no one understands or maybe don't know what to say. Thank you.

OCDguy

OCDguy

I think if I was in your situation I would need motivating. I think what you have described could be very serious and as such the consequences for not taking action might out-weigh everything else. If it were me I would speak to my Doctor and let him know the whole situation. Hope this helps :hug:

A

Am33

You have our full support we are all with you .Lets try an do just one thing first just one small step then that's done we will try another . What gets me going when I'm lost is I put my hands together and roll them around each other and imagine its a wheel moving along and I keep doing that during the day take care.

Taffy

Taffy

Thank you all for your suggestions im sorry that I was rude.😣

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

Hello all I am asking for your support more than comments. I need to do some things but can't get myself to do them. I know I must do things that concern my health. I need to get tests done I need to go to the dentist eye doctor my Dr. Don't know if they are still doing telephone appt. I'm scared because something is happening with my feet and legs. My back also it's affecting my neck and spine I'm in pain and have a little difficulty walking. My feet are numb and tingling I must get this all taking care of but I'm afraid to go out. Please I need ideas or support, thank you all. Since I joined this forum I have felt like I have friends who care about me. I like it very much and I like you.😊 Thank you all.
Hi there. Welcome aboard. It's a nice place here. How's your situation now?