I need to

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Smoke. I haven't smoked in YEARS when I've been myself. I suspect one of my alters have been smoking and now I need to smoke. I'm very stressed/

If this isn't appropriate, mods, you can delete or edit to your Heart's content. Sorry in advance

I'm not promoting smoking...

Last edited:
T

Taff

Gosh Lincoln, I can relate to that. Its incredibly addictive. I used to smoke fifty a day , I have stopped a couple of years now. I still find it hard in situations especially when stressed. I have a stone I use now, it doesn't look much but it is smooth one side and rougher the other and I turn it round and round in my hand as a soother. I found it in a forest :).
Have you anything like that?
What about those electronic cigarettes? Never tried them myself

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Gosh Lincoln, I can relate to that. Its incredibly addictive. I used to smoke fifty a day , I have stopped a couple of years now. I still find it hard in situations especially when stressed. I have a stone I use now, it doesn't look much but it is smooth one side and rougher the other and I turn it round and round in my hand as a soother. I found it in a forest :).
Have you anything like that?
What about those electronic cigarettes? Never tried them myself
No I haven't tried anything like that. I just went on an hour walk...to buy cigarettes.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Just had my first cigarette in forever. I'm disappointed but maybe this is what I need to do.

T

Taff

Better that than something else maybe Lincoln. Here passively smoking next to you xxx:)

Mister.B

Mister.B

There is an entire populous devoted to demonising smokers.
If you need to smoke, it doesn't make you bad.
Life is stressful, buddy. Sometimes you need to light up.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Better that than something else maybe Lincoln. Here passively smoking next to you xxx:)
I...liked it. Fml. (Just kidding about the fml). I smelled the pack and it was glorious. So I smoked one.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

There is an entire populous devoted to demonising smokers.
If you need to smoke, it doesn't make you bad.
Life is stressful, buddy. Sometimes you need to light up.
Since I quit I've been anti-smoking. But dang it I've had a stressful day.

Mister.B

Mister.B

I picked the location for my meeting with my CC tomorrow based on the fact there are chairs outside and I can smoke.
I doubt It'll happen though...Because the roadworks might force the chairs inside, or we might sit inside, or she might just be like "I'm a nurse, you can't be all smoking in front of me!" and I'll fold like a Mars bar in the sun.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I picked the location for my meeting with my CC tomorrow based on the fact there are chairs outside and I can smoke.
I doubt It'll happen though...Because the roadworks might force the chairs inside, or we might sit inside, or she might just be like "I'm a nurse, you can't be all smoking in front of me!" and I'll fold like a Mars bar in the sun.
What's a CC?

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
yes once people stop smoking they wave the air a say poo when others are smoking buy no smoking signs and put them in their houses and turn into the tabacco police:eek:

Mister.B

Mister.B

Care Co-Ordinator

I have a Psyh-Doc (Kinda... lol) but mostly I have a mental health nurse (who is a CC) that I meet regularly so I don't relapse.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

yes once people stop smoking they wave the air a say poo when others are smoking buy no smoking signs and put them in their houses and turn into the tabacco police:eek:
Well...not me anymore.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Care Co-Ordinator

I have a Psyh-Doc (Kinda... lol) but mostly I have a mental health nurse (who is a CC) that I meet regularly so I don't relapse.
Oh I see. I understand now.

I

ilovedoritos

If you can restrain yourself too having more than one cigarette because it's easy to get back into bad habbits, its money consuming and makes you twice as more stressed when you don't have one so just think about all the negatives it's not worth getting back into it have one if you can resist having more than that. I couldn't i'm a pretty weak person I say i'ma quit all the time... never happens, i'll quit when life stops stressing me out and everyone stops being stupid :p

T

Taff

I love the way you write Mr. B.
I will watch you having your meeting in the middle of roadworks, while I am checking the sell by dates on the food in Tescos opposite :)
I will know it is you by the smoke clouds x and your louche use of the cigarette holder:cool:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

If you can restrain yourself too having more than one cigarette because it's easy to get back into bad habbits, its money consuming and makes you twice as more stressed when you don't have one so just think about all the negatives it's not worth getting back into it have one if you can resist having more than that. I couldn't i'm a pretty weak person I say i'ma quit all the time... never happens, i'll quit when life stops stressing me out and everyone stops being stupid :p

I don't know if I can do that. But I will try/ I've had one. I'm so relaxed right now.

Mister.B

Mister.B

I love the way you write Mr. B.
I will watch you having your meeting in the middle of roadworks, while I am checking the sell by dates on the food in Tescos opposite :)
I will know it is you by the smoke clouds x and your louche use of the cigarette holder:cool:
I smoke clove cigarettes so you need only follow the sickly sweet aroma. :p