• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I need to talk to others who understands feeling depressed, lonely and hasself harm urges.

C

Char82

Hello,
I am hoping to talk to people on here who actually get depression and self harm urges. I’m feeling extremely lonely and the virus situation doesn’t make it any easier. 😢

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Do you live alone?
I have a cat and that's helpful

D

Deleted member 92692

Hello,
I am hoping to talk to people on here who actually get depression and self harm urges. I’m feeling extremely lonely and the virus situation doesn’t make it any easier. 😢
Hello,
I'm here if you want a chat 👍

L

Lindco

Hello,
Hey luv, I'm in a similar situation and whats more, it does get better. Stay strong and live long x

C

Char82

Hi,
I have give started living alone for the first time in my life after coming out of an abusive since relationship.
I’m not allowed cats were I’m currently living but I love cats so much. I do have a Guinea pig and Hamster. But i so want a cat.

D

Deleted member 92692

Hi,
I have give started living alone for the first time in my life after coming out of an abusive since relationship.
I’m not allowed cats were I’m currently living but I love cats so much. I do have a Guinea pig and Hamster. But i so want a cat.
Hamsters are cute as. Id love to have some small furries but my ferrets would eat them 😵

C

Char82

Hamsters are cute as. Id love to have some small furries but my ferrets would eat them 😵

Yeah, my hamster Sandy just eats fresh veg. She loves it. My guinea pig is addicted to fresh mint 😆

D

Deleted member 92692

Yeah, my hamster Sandy just eats fresh veg. She loves it. My guinea pig is addicted to fresh mint 😆
Aw a guinea pig after my heart. My fav flavour is mint. Mint and dark chocolate lol

R

Ralphmcheater

Hello,
I understand. I’ve been feeling self harm a lot more lately and never did before. I am lonely but don’t want company at the same time. How stupid is that

R

Ralphmcheater

Hello,
I don’t know how to answer this

R

Ralphmcheater

I feel the same and don’t know why I want to self harm after years of not needing to