• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I need to SCREAM LOUDLY!!!

D

Dollit

I don't normally let little things get to me much (it's a good thing my family name isn't pinocchio). The fact is, like anyone else little things bubble up for a while and then you find you're at fever pitch.

I've had problems with someone who works with some people I work with closely - suddenly this person has decided to challenge everything I say and in a meeting challenged something I said which actually undermined the person's boss - I wasn't happy with that on both our counts. Then they challenged my right to send some paperwork to someone. Then they blanked me. One thing you can laugh off but three in 24 hours is taking the p****.

Another person lied about something to me so I put a jokey line on my Facebook profile and someone else took offence and had a go at me for having a go at them - where do these people get off thinking they're the centre of the universe.

Another person tonight is doing a blogsite for our community association and I suggested that when I finish putting on my photos if there's any of the area that he likes he can ask me and I'll send him them (if he takes them direct off flickr I'll kill him) and he didn't read the email properly and decided that I'd said I'd link the blog site with my flickr page - I had to write in words of one syllable to explain that and I bet he still gets it wrong.

Then he emails me to say that a group of people want to object to a planning application and they want me to front it. I have quite a history with the site and if I object then it would be for complicated reasons and not necessarily the same ones as they want. And I am not spending 3 hours in the planning department going through plans to find something for a group of sad gits to complain about.

I'm so mad it's hurting my neck. Even the valium didn't touch the sides today. I think I'll get ready for bed and take a zopiclone and sleep until whenever.

Scream over for the time being. :eek:

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
I am sorry Dollit that you've had such a crap day. Doesn't it just seem the way some days that everyone you meet takes offence in one way or the other?

Could be the upcoming full moon Dollit. The bit I know of astrology the moon is not only nearly full but also passing thru some pretty fiery signs at the moment.

As for the planning application surely you don't have to give a reason for saying no? 'Sorry domestic circumstances mean I cannot' is one I received the other day and I didn't feel that needed embellishment. If they are fair people they won't push you.

Sounds like a good idea, cuddle up in your comfy bed and f**k the world, as they say.....:hug: :flowers:

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
scream all you want

Hi Dollit
:grouphug:
You have been so supportive towards me can I do anything to help?

Anne:grouphug:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
I think she's headed of to the land of nod Anne....

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hope your managing to sleep dollit.

Im sure youll feel better when you wake up:hug:

xxx

D

Dollit

Thanks guys, got a reasonable night of sleep thanks to Zopiclone and I feel a bit more human this morning. I think I'm going to just bum around home today. Shop locally, do housework, I might even buy an iron, play with the cats and do some reading. A days hibernation. I'll pop in and out to say hello. Thanks for your support - all of you are such good people. :hug:

D

Dollit

My mum's going to send me photo on my phone so I know what I'm looking for. :unsure:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
:hug: Just because ........... :)

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
Hi Dollit

Just checking in. I hope your day has improved since your last post. I'm pretty sure it's that ol' moon cos my day didn't start too good either.

Still, it's a great mood-lifter to be able to pop in here, air a view or two, scream loudly if you need to and generally just see who is about, isn't it!

I'm sending you some Positive Light Dollit :sorcerer: :D

D

Dollit

Thanks Ashami. Today has been about 50% better. Some guy being an absolute a*** and demanding apologies where common sense and give and take are more appropriate. Another guy telling several of us we have attitude - my two best officers are on rest days/leave so I rang the office and one of the other guys was, "I can't sort it but you have a good yell!". I just think sometimes that the world is full of little people who think they're big and important and does any of it really matter? Thanks for the light! :flowers:

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
It's all a bloody power game eh?!?

I have this funny image in my head of relentlessly bouncing ego balls, each desperate to bounce higher than the others.

If only all these egos would realise that if they just stopped bouncing, they may all end up being at the same height but it would be a damn sight less tiring.

Did you get your iron?:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
naya Other 2
R Other 8
D Other 1
Tamziie93 Other 5
wollie Other 5