I NEED to save my nefew from maniac bpd mother : PLEASE HELP

R

Red

Hello
6 years ago, my brother met a girl who looked like a model, like to party, drank a lot of booze with very big appetite for marijuana.
At the time, we thought he is just having fun, as he has just finished his master degree in material science.
As time went by , we noticed my brother’s gf becoming more and more obsessed with YouTube videos portraying the “ revealing illuminati “ content . Whenever we would see her she would try to talk about these subjects and try to bring awareness and sensitivity to these subjects, even at dinners or birthday parties; it got so obsessif that people started to avoid her. My brother realizing that she was not anymore the girl he met , was cooling things down in the aim of breaking up. However, she got pregnant and when asked to get an abortion , said that god would not allow her. She carried the pregnancy and As she went further so did her obsession with religion. prior to the pregnancy, the once vogue model looking magazine girl , gained an excessive amount of wheight and decided to burn all her flattering clothes and replacing it with a much more conservative wardrobe. She spent her pregnancy going through the Old Testament , reading and reading and reading the bible on and one and on. She started seeing her church and her priest as the source of evil and eventually got into a fight( where police was involved) and got banned.
Her obsession with religion got her to a point where she does not celebrate any holiday linking most of them to evil and payganist stories.
My nefew is now 5 years old, he is not allowed to watch tv and allowed to watch anything Disney related. He cannot receive gifts containing stars, Disney figures, or anything portraying any kind of celebration. He is thought that Santa Claus is an evil man so he fears him and throws things at him if he sees him in the mall. He is thought that Valentine’s Day is a holiday for the Satan worshippers, I could go on but it just breaks my heart. She started to homeschool him , saying that schools are mental preparation for evil necessities. My nefew cannot establish a normal connection with other children,because he talks about satan and god. He goes to swimming lessens and Saturday Persian classes ( because we are Persians and my brother insists that he learns the language) and once I went there to see him during his break and saw him alone in an empty cafeteria when all the kids were playing elsewhere. I am so devestaed , my brother looks like he is also under a kind of wierd spell as he does not see any weirdness in his wife’s ( they got married shortly after pregnancy) mental sanity, our family is devestaed and we really don’t know what to do. I fear my nefew’s future and what will become of him. I need to know what to do to stop her from poisoning his childhood further.

J

Jules5

That is a hard one to solve-Wow I feel so bad for you and family. I have a brother like your sister n law-he did the same things with his kids and 4 wives. He told my mom once she was going to hell because she was not saved-my mom is a faithful church goer just not the right one according to my brother. Over the years my brother has changed for the better-as for his adult kids they do not talk to him as he does not agree with how they are living their life. My nieces and nephew are doing okay-they got away from the preaching of hell and damnation.

My brother is actually getting along with us as his family now. He keeps his hell and damnation to now it is the end of the world every year.
Sounds like your sister is a little psychotic untreated of course.

Once again time is your best hope with your nephew.

R

Red

Hey
Thanks for the reply
I’m glad that your nieces are doing fine now, I’m not sure how Anthony ( my nefew) will cope later, as for right now he repeats everything that his mother teaches him. She is definitely psychotic , but it is hard to get her help as she does not believe that she’sin fact ill.

J

Jules5

My brother does not think he is ill either-he has just learned to adapt to different METHODS. My brother has a 167 IQ. Very intelligent. He just can not think like normal people. Your nephew will grow up and believe me you he will see the Light and know different ways do indeed exist