i need to die

letmein

letmein

nope we all want letmein to stay :hug:

please dont go :sorry: we're all here for you :hug:
nope we all want letmein to stay :hug:

please dont go :sorry: we're all here for you :hug:

thaks shitty thing is my daughter goes away in two weeks... if i top myself i fuck her holiday up......... if i do while she's away i fuck her holiday up... so thats @ least 4 weeks !!! i have to stay alive :(

this isn't fair.

dubblemonkey

dubblemonkey

i am scum

i hate me

my ex hates me

she sends me a photo message today of her happy family. I'm now an outcast.

please god call my number.

things will be ok luv

i have died and come back to life... the same pain

just stay with us ok?... we are here for you

letmein

letmein

shit session this morning, another wasted two hours..

crying driving home..

feel so low :O(

H

happyhello

My life is shitty. It's terrible. Had a dream last night I was healthy, but then I woke up. I need a good friend and a good laugh and many many days at the beach, away, from cell phones, and technology. I think I am allergic to technology. I need to move cities or countries also. This town has turned my life around for the worse. I am not feeling well at all today. I want out.

H

happyhello

I had therapy today but I cancelled it. couldn't afford to put gas in my car to make it to the session. then my dad calls me just now to fill up the tank, I had already cancelled. Now what am I supposed to do? It's this strange feeling were I feel like I can't put my foot down. like I have lost all power or control over my body and mind.

letmein

letmein

really into self hate tonight. I don't s/h but i can see why tonight... real pain has to be better that this internal shit.

letmein

letmein

hello... this should read good bye but i don't have the balls.

letmein

letmein

just filling you all in..

I've qui my stupid thinking about tomorrow, what I did was a good thing, if they don't think so then so be it, its for them and their god.

I'm NOT killing myself over another human

I made it out last night to a support group but was triggered and didn't settle well

I ahve 20 minutes ago self medicated with sleeper and pain killers (NOT A OD)

I aim to sleep soon

love you guys.. xx

letmein

letmein

hello folks...

I didn't post yesterday as it was an Odd day, a day I'd set to end my life..

I'm glad i didn#'t it was an OK day... I even had a night out...

life is odd, so I'm not cured, I'm still low/very confused about shit.. but alive.

hope you are too (alive not confused)

J

jack black

letmein, many of us don't care much for life, but we keep on alive to prevent a huge suffering to our loved ones. if you feel unsafe, can you admit yourself to a hospital? that's what hospitals are for.

Jess96

Jess96

i have doe the group but it didn't click with me, too far away, too much with it all been men, feel i need female input.... also hit a ultra low with my ex" :( didn't relaise how much I "need" her to care... twice in six days she's hit out at me (while still texting sending picture wanting me to reassure her, telling me about her new boyfriend etc) I'm in a mess again now.... i'm not suicidal but my thoughts are very dark again... i want a out" to this pain... I'm 54 and 40 years in i need a break if only for a few months... so low.
Hi let me in I know what it’s like to just want a break just for a little while to turn that voice in your head off it’s exhausting and we have to fight everyday , I’m sorry you are being tormented by your ex that’s really not a nice thing today. I think it would maybe helpful go you to do some self love things that’s make you feel good little things like for me it’s having a relaxing bath you deserve to love yourself you can do this 🤛 your a strong person from what I have read times where you have wanted to give up and you keep fighting everyday you are loved, you are important and you do matter !!