i need to die

letmein

letmein

Hang in there. Something will change and it will not be what you think. I have thought about taking my life but it is cold and dark on the other side-and I am afraid of the dark and I hate to be cold. Hugs and love Jules
thank you

S

Sarabi_Gyarados

Hi OP. I am so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. Please don't leave us. You are still needed in this world. The world needs your sensitivity and kindness and gentleness. Please don't check out of it quite yet. We are here for you.

S

Sarabi_Gyarados

I think some of our journeys are harder than others for whatever reason, but there can be something strangely beautiful in that, especially when we can connect like this and share our pain. You are not truly alone, because we can all understand you, even if your life experience is different from ours.

I used to watch a show called Xena. Xena was a character who had a dark and traumatic past who went on to redeem herself. She felt like giving up many times but kept going. Sometimes we need these lessons in real life too. Keep going. Just keep swimming. 5 minutes at a time.

letmein

letmein

hello folks, sorry not had chanc eto catch up the last few days..

so my exit" day passed and I don't know how I feel, I think happy for still being here, my daughter was very upset ssaturday and I was able to offer her support... so I felt good yesterday, although very hungover she seemed ok and pigged out on the sofa all day!!! bless her..

life is funny old thing ay?

How are you?

T

Tombomb

Hi all maybe u can help but im thinking about my nephews and nieces. One feels good about starting school an the other two well not so well. U have any advice for the other two because they are getting pushed i feel a little too hard by parents because they are a little drawn back. Im making a attempt too be as understanding as possible but if U may relate a little id like ur advice ? Im kinda new but its a little weird I sign up on Christmas Night for all nights. Holidays are kinda tough I guess thats why i reached out that night.