• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

I need some help

I

IhateOCD321

Hi, I have read a lot about groinal response but most of these articles tell me completly different informations.

Can groinal response happen during actual arousal or sexual stimulation?

And how exactly groinal response occurs in our brain and how does it affects us, how does it causes erection or even unwanted ejaculation?

For example if someone sees a Pictures of a Child while having pocd and this causes climax, what occurs in the brain and how is this different from Real arousal?

I have read that while being aroused and having anxiety or panic about something sexual can cause ejaculation because of the fight or flight response that is caused by sympathetic nervous system, exactly the same system that controls ejaculation.

Thank You

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm sorry, i cannot help you with science but understand why you are searching for certain information. Do you have to understand everything that happens to us and the reasons for our thoughts? Can you not just live, try to live the best you can and be the best person you can be? The constant search for answers must exhaust you.

I

IhateOCD321

Yes, I think I would like to know how this occurs, I had unwanted ejaculation from seeing Pictures that trigger my ocd while I was masturbating, a lot of People complain about this and yet it is really hard to find any answers