• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I need some help. Im lost and broken

• Thread starter Isolatedforever
  • Start date
I

Isolatedforever

I just dont know how to carry on.
I've lost everything, everyone and I'm so lonely. I feel like I might give up soon

J

Julie41

I've lost everything, everyone and I'm so lonely. I feel like I might give up soon
Please don’t give up !!
Someone will be able to chat to you on this forum
Personally l don’t have much knowledge of BPD but many do suffer on here
Sending you hugs 🤗

B

Blackwolf

Hi, don't give up. I'm struggling too, the only advice I can give you is try doing what you like or used to like. Therapy can help your loneliness and also make you feel better, maybe that's something to think about?

I

Isolatedforever

Sorry guys took a sleeping pill and it thankfully knocked me out for 12 hours.
I was diagnosed with BPD and PTSD 6 years ago.
However 5 months ago, my ex partner attacked me then left me after 15 years together and he took my 3 children. They've all been living with his parents since then.
I was totally devastated, and didnt react well at all.. I had 3 hospital admissions for self harm and 1 attempted suicide. Within the first 7 weeks!
During them first 7 weeks I drank every day, took any drug available. Stopped eating, got involved with wrong people. They stole my car and burnt it I then let someone use me for sex and I got pregnant. That person beat me up and I had to have a termination. I hate myself for doing that. Then I was issued an eviction notice and moved house, city actually 9 days before xmas.
I spent all of xmas alone without a dinner or anything. All of what little family I have. They've turned their backs on me from August and they've lied to others. Saying that they tried to help me. They haven't at all.. I removed everyone of them on new years eve off my fb.
Nobody talks to me except ex partner and he has taken all my money. I don't know how I'm going to pay for my rent next week. I'm just losing a lot of hope right now. I dont know how to fix my life anymore

P

princess_sana56

im feeling the same as well cant sleep at all been waking up too much and having very bad dreams

J

Julie41

im feeling the same as well cant sleep at all been waking up too much and having very bad dreams
Hi
It’s so hard with everything going on in the world to add to our existing problems
I can’t sleep either - l haven’t even got out of bed today yet
Dreaming is awful - it feels so real when you wake up - sometimes I wake up crying
Have you tried any sort of meditation at all

P

princess_sana56

no i dont have any medication when i go to bed i cant sleep at all like today i woke up 10 times

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
From here, you can slowly build up. Get well, get a nice place to live and make it nice, start to reconnect, and go from there. Take time, rest, get healthy, it is possible.

E

evelineheston

Hello there!
It's pretty hard for me to give you a solid mental health advice but I am 100% sure you will regain control over your life.

All the things your ex did to you sound worth filing a police report. Attacking, stealing money, not letting you contact kids - all of this can be reported (in case you haven't done this yet).

You will get through this, and this is certainly not the end.

P

princess_sana56

Hello there!
It's pretty hard for me to give you a solid mental health advice but I am 100% sure you will regain control over your life.

All the things your ex did to you sound worth filing a police report. Attacking, stealing money, not letting you contact kids - all of this can be reported (in case you haven't done this yet).

You will get through this, and this is certainly not the end.
i dont have a ex am alone

D

dewey

Sorry guys took a sleeping pill and it thankfully knocked me out for 12 hours.
Just makes you're not using sleeping pills to knock you out emotionally, to block out your existence.
That's a bad way to cope and it is self harm. If it's only one to help you sleep ok but otherwise don't do it

I was diagnosed with BPD and PTSD 6 years ago.
You should have got professional help by now? you can't allow these issues to go untreated.
As you can see when they go untreated you run into trouble later down the line.

Let's try to fix this now, so to avoid further prblems

However 5 months ago, my ex partner attacked me then left me after 15 years together and he took my 3 children. They've all been living with his parents since then.

I was totally devastated, and didnt react well at all.. I had 3 hospital admissions for self harm and 1 attempted suicide. Within the first 7 weeks!

During them first 7 weeks I drank every day, took any drug available. Stopped eating, got involved with wrong people. They stole my car and burnt it I then let someone use me for sex and I got pregnant. That person beat me up and I had to have a termination. I hate myself for doing that. Then I was issued an eviction notice and moved house, city actually 9 days before xmas.
I spent all of xmas alone without a dinner or anything. All of what little family I have. They've turned their backs on me from August and they've lied to others.
YOu're in desperate need of a good therapist.

Saying that they tried to help me. They haven't at all.. I removed everyone of them on new years eve off my fb.
Nobody talks to me except ex partner and he has taken all my money. I don't know how I'm going to pay for my rent next week. I'm just losing a lot of hope right now. I dont know how to fix my life anymore
Your family don't know how to help you.

Why has your ex partner taken your money?
That sounds illegal of him. You need to pay your rent. It's your human and legal right to have access to your own money

You need to get your hands on some sleeping pills to regulate your sleep cycle for the short-run.
Do you have a routine such as through work?
If you don't have a routine in the day you won't be able to regulate your sleeping pattern at night.

It is really true that tiring yourself through the day such as physical exercise is the only way to keep you tired enough to sleep and also remember the human body works in an obvious way.
You do good things like exercise to give you sleep, it rewards you with the sleep chemicals in order to sleep.

Practising meditation or prayer can help too.

P

princess_sana56

Just makes you're not using sleeping pills to knock you out emotionally, to block out your existence.
That's a bad way to cope and it is self harm. If it's only one to help you sleep ok but otherwise don't do it

You should have got professional help by now? you can't allow these issues to go untreated.
As you can see when they go untreated you run into trouble later down the line.

Let's try to fix this now, so to avoid further prblems

YOu're in desperate need of a good therapist.

Your family don't know how to help you.

Why has your ex partner taken your money?
That sounds illegal of him. You need to pay your rent. It's your human and legal right to have access to your own money

You need to get your hands on some sleeping pills to regulate your sleep cycle for the short-run.
Do you have a routine such as through work?
If you don't have a routine in the day you won't be able to regulate your sleeping pattern at night.

It is really true that tiring yourself through the day such as physical exercise is the only way to keep you tired enough to sleep and also remember the human body works in an obvious way.
You do good things like exercise to give you sleep, it rewards you with the sleep chemicals in order to sleep.

Practising meditation or prayer can help too.
no i dont have any medication at all

D

dewey

no i dont have any medication at all
you can get phenegram from any pharmacy, that generally works if you can't sleep
however does make you drowsy the next day a bit but at least you would sleep
it can help re-set your sleep cycle

K

karl7

im sorry youre going through all this crap....are you seeing a therapist.....we on the forum are here to support you.....you will meet lots of likeminded people here who have beeen through it and understand....welcome to the forums