• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I need some answers so please read

B

Bean7171

Ever since I was a little kid I would have the sort of hallucinations. They started out as a dream and then gradually started happening in my daily life. It’s hard to to explain what happens but I’ll try my best to explain. It’s starts with loud voices yelling in my head but I can’t understand what they’re saying. I thoughts get really loud. My movement speeds up but I feel like I’m moving really slow and the sounds around me are at all at the same tempo. That’s the best I can explain it. I know this is probably the wrong forum but I really am looking for help. I tried telling my mom about it a long time ago but I have trouble explaining it. Also I thought that I should tell you guys that I have anxiety but I feel like the “hallucinations” started before I had anxiety. Thank you for reading and you have anything that might be helpful for my situation please let me know

wollie

wollie

Hi Bean welcome to the forums.:welcome:

Have you seen a doctor about your hallucinations or are you all ready on meds?

B

Bean7171

Hi Bean welcome to the forums.:welcome:

Have you seen a doctor about your hallucinations or are you all ready on meds?
No I haven’t seen a doctor about it. Should I see one? They weren’t so serious before but they’ve gotten worst and that’s why I came to this forum.

M

Murasakibee

No I haven’t seen a doctor about it. Should I see one? They weren’t so serious before but they’ve gotten worst and that’s why I came to this forum.
Yes you should bring this up to your doctor, that way you can get help as soon as possible :)

F

Faith7

Ever since I was a little kid I would have the sort of hallucinations. They started out as a dream and then gradually started happening in my daily life. It’s hard to to explain what happens but I’ll try my best to explain. It’s starts with loud voices yelling in my head but I can’t understand what they’re saying. I thoughts get really loud. My movement speeds up but I feel like I’m moving really slow and the sounds around me are at all at the same tempo. That’s the best I can explain it. I know this is probably the wrong forum but I really am looking for help. I tried telling my mom about it a long time ago but I have trouble explaining it. Also I thought that I should tell you guys that I have anxiety but I feel like the “hallucinations” started before I had anxiety. Thank you for reading and you have anything that might be helpful for my situation please let me know
Hugs. You are in the right place on this forum they are welcoming and understanding. It's not easy to have experiences and talk about them with others sometimes but here you can talk about them. Yes I think you should see the doctor and discuss the right things for you. I find my medication and talking therapy helps me. Although in the beginning I was reluctant to take medication, it helped me.

F

Faith7

Welcome to the forum by the way ☺