• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I need solutions...

G

george__

Hello,

I have a question, it may or may not be about me .

Anyway,

--- This person has a rough history the person had anger issues which was related to marks and the urge to do well. It was "treated" with a IEP.
--- Somewhat recently, this person had gotten charged, this person's a youth. It happened in this person's second year of school, this person is now their third Year in High School.
--- This person moved schools and the grades went from 90s-85s to roughly 75s. Academic but a lot of the person's anger related to marks has diminished, the person though feels withdrawn and unhappy most of the time...
--- This person has a hard time thinking now and has a hard time concentrating unlike before
--- This person has gained weight, and likes to cut the hair of animals this person owns.
--- THis person is occupied with what could happen due to being charged, has thought of suicide.
--- This person volunteers very often and continues to do so.
--- Previous visits with doctors in this person's youth shows that this person has no adhd etc...

What could be done to help this person concentrate and raise this person's mark?

Thanks

Last edited:
T

Twylight

This person is still young
It will be a load off this persons mind if and when the 'charging incident' is over.
After that things might fall into place

G

george__

This person is still young
It will be a load off this persons mind if and when the 'charging incident' is over.
After that things might fall into place

Sigh, I see :D