• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I need help

wollie

wollie

I'm so down due to the voices they are making me feel suicidal again, I have little strengh to fight any more, I'm feeling more and more isolated from reality, I'm just not safe on my own.

P

PerpetuallyStuck

I'm so down due to the voices they are making me feel suicidal again, I have little strengh to fight any more, I'm feeling more and more isolated from reality, I'm just not safe on my own.
Keep up the fight. We are here to keep you energised. Don't let yourself feel isolated, keep up the contact with us. Whatever it takes, we're here. I'd do as much as possible to make sure you are ok.

Z

Zoe1

I think Wollie that when I have felt like that
I have reached out to the mental health team
let them know you are not feeling safe on your own
they probably wont recommend hospital at this point
because of bed shortages
but they should get the crisis team to come and see you

when you engage with professional help
you can really lean on them
and not feel guilty about it

:hug:

wollie

wollie

Keep up the fight. We are here to keep you energised. Don't let yourself feel isolated, keep up the contact with us. Whatever it takes, we're here. I'd do as much as possible to make sure you are ok.
I'm between a rock and a hard place I want to do suicide but I can't I'm watched every where I go, the crisis team are no good I just need one person to hold me and talk.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
What is it about the voices that are making you feel this way?

J

Jules5

Hi Wollie sorry you are not feeling well today. Can you reach out to a suicide Hot Line/ I know it will be over the phone but this will really help to talk to someone one on one. Hope your day gets better. It is good you are reaching out. People care about you on the forum as you too care about them. Big Hugs Jules

Blooming

Blooming

I'm between a rock and a hard place I want to do suicide but I can't I'm watched every where I go, the crisis team are no good I just need one person to hold me and talk.

Wollie, do you have a therapist or a GP that you see regularly? Do you think you need a stay in a hospital until your crisis is over. It is no shame to get proper help. Do you have a crisis plan you can stick to? Take care! 🥀 :hug:

P

PerpetuallyStuck

Unfortunately there isn't much there can be done on a forum, but feel free to contact me or anyone else if you feel alone and need some company. It is better to feel like there is some support than to feel vulnerable. It's better than nothing.

wollie

wollie

Wollie, do you have a therapist or a GP that you see regularly? Do you think you need a stay in a hospital until your crisis is over. It is no shame to get proper help. Do you have a crisis plan you can stick to? Take care! 🥀 :hug:
My local hospital has covid 19 so no chance of getting in there, I have a pdoc I don't trust as he is all ways giving me drugs that don't work.

Z

Zoe1

Wollie is very important here
and deserves lots of loves

:grouphug: :love:💜🎼🌝🛸

M

Marianda

My local hospital has covid 19 so no chance of getting in there, I have a pdoc I don't trust as he is all ways giving me drugs that don't work.
Im sorry Wollie why dont you try to sleep or listen to some music? Perhaps your body needs some rest. Tomorrow will be a better day. Im sure about that.

Blooming

Blooming

If this is the way it is for you now, you have to do something to help yourself. I don't say that from a cold only observing "place". I am just trying to help so you can overcome this crisis. Even if crisis team only can help a little, please contact them when it becomes worse.

Even if your nearest hospital has reduced capacity due to Covid-19, nobody in a crisis is to be denied help. They will find an alternative for you. A person hearing voices needs antipsychotic drugs in addition to antidepressants (at least for a while).

I understand that you don't trust your GP, but often one has to try different medications to find the right one or the combo that helps. It can take some weeks before the medication works. May be your health cannot afford to stay away form him at the moment. After the Covid-19 you can use
your energy to find a new GP.

Other things you can do is to occupy yourself with something that puts your mind on something else.

- Go to bed at the same time each evening
- Set a daily time to eat four meals a day
- Set a time to do physical activity
- If it is possible try to calm down with relaxation exercises.
- Go for a daily walk

I googled this Australian web-page for you. (They have ordered their advise in a straightforwardly way. You cannot contact them because they are only for Australians, but their advice is for free :) ).

I do understand that it is scary to hear voices, but please don't withdraw from the help there is.
:hug:💙:hug:

Please keep posting! 💙

Blooming

Blooming

Oh My ... another adress came up than the one I posted for the australian link ( and that doesn't work).
So Perhaps use this, past it and then delete the spaces:
https://www.b e y o n d b l u e . o r g . a u / g e t - s u p p or t /s t y i n g - well

Or you can try this:
1) google Beyondblue
2) Click on Personal best
3) click on Supporting yourself

K

karl7

i know how you feel wollie.....voices do my head in too.....are you in touch with your mental health team.....is a hospitalisation out of the question.....

Antimatter

Antimatter

Awww bless you Wollie, I think I can speak for everyone by saying we all enjoy you on here. Hold Fast buddy.

I look forward to reading about what help you through this latest episode x hugs x