• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I need help

B

Biologist

Lately the overwhelming stress has brought me to tears and i really need some help, any advice on coping strategies...anything please.

J

jamraspberry

Hi and welcome Biologist.
Sorry what you are going through.
:grouphug:
When I have overwhelming stress I phone a crisis helpline. I just phoned the crisis helpline just now and they gave me advice. Other things I do is go on this forum, I do journal writing, sometimes I play the Scrabble Game App online or Candy Crush App.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hey :) Is there something in particular that causes stress for you? Addressing that is a good start x

B

Biologist

2 months ago my girlfriend, who i still love so much and we had a perfect relationship just suddenly left me. We are in the same class in Uni so i cant really go full no contact. I was getting somewhat over her (very slowly) but she messaged me on the day after our-would be anniversary, that she is thinking that maybe she would like to try again. I told her that i need her to be sure and she said i needed to wait a little, like a week. And this is on top of all the work and exams and this whole corona shitshow and its getting to me. I have been brought to tears a few times.

B

Biologist

I feel like my mind is going to burst from all the thoughts. Right now i am thinking how much work i have to do and how much i want us to be together again. She really helped me with my anxiety issues when we were together and i helped her in her depressive episodes. Then she changed drastically and left, but now i see that that is just one side of her. Like she is torn...even now you can see that i am overthinking everything.