• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I need help with my cat

C

Chemstyle

Over the last few months I’ve been having problems with my cat. I’ve noticed that she’s acting different and sometimes when I look at her I can just see the evil inside her. She’s 6 now and I love her a lot and before we started having problems, I was always her favourite and we used to cuddle all the time. Initially I thought that my cat had been possessed by a demon but I think she’s actually infected with loads of evil parasites that are making her behave like this, a couple of weeks ago I was lying on my bed and she sat on my chest and at one point I zoomed inside of her head, it was like my eyes had suddenly developed the powers of a microscope and I could see inside of my cats head and her brain was riddled with parasites. A lot of the time I get really freaked out about her being around me and I get angry and start shouting and threatening her. I just want to help her get better, when I do sit with her I tell her that I’m gonna help make her better and get rid of the parasites but I don’t know what to do, I’ve done research online about how to help her but it doesn’t help much.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Cats are just small animals with an animal soul, they are not evil.

have you spoken to anyone else about this?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Is your cat scared of you? Maybe you are treating her differently and that is why she is behaving differently now. They get very scared. They are very simple little things and just want food, a comfy bed, safety, clean litter tray, cuddles.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I agree with Tawny, cats act different when their meowmy or purrpa (mum or dad) is acting different

for example: my girlies when i'm having a flare up of my mental illness, get fretful, Tigger gets much more cuddly and tries to settle me, Willow will keep her distance cause she's the more timid of both girlies

C

Chemstyle

Her actual soul isn’t evil but the parasites have infected her brain and are causing her to be evil. She never was scared of me but nowadays she can be jumpy around me because when I can see the evil in her I get angry so she runs away. But her behaviour isn’t because I’m treating her differently because before she got sick I was always cuddling her but it’s the parasites that have made her like this and have caused me to be cautious around her.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Her actual soul isn’t evil but the parasites have infected her brain and are causing her to be evil. She never was scared of me but nowadays she can be jumpy around me because when I can see the evil in her I get angry so she runs away. But her behaviour isn’t because I’m treating her differently because before she got sick I was always cuddling her but it’s the parasites that have made her like this and have caused me to be cautious around her.
she runs away from you cause she can tell you are angry and is afraid you will hurt her

C

Chemstyle

I know that but the reason I get angry is because her brain is infected with parasites!

JessisMe

JessisMe

I know that but the reason I get angry is because her brain is infected with parasites!
I think you should let a veterinarian decide that. Even if her brain did have parasites in it that should be a cause of concern and care for you, not anger.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I think you should let a veterinarian decide that. Even if her brain did have parasites in it that should be a cause of concern and care for you, not anger.
Agreed, it's not cat's fault even if she does have parasites

for example, my Willow got flees from another cat that comes into the garden to fight with her, her getting flees wasnt her fault

C

Chemstyle

Ahhhh no one understands! THE PARASITES ARE MAKING HER EVIL, if you had a cat that was infested with parasites that were making it evil, you would be angry and afraid to be around it!! Nobody listens to what I’m actually saying! I want to help her because I know it isn’t the cat that is evil, it’s the parasites that have infected her brain and made her evil!

C

Chemstyle

Nope, I’m only 18 so I still live with my dad

JessisMe

JessisMe

Ahhhh no one understands! THE PARASITES ARE MAKING HER EVIL, if you had a cat that was infested with parasites that were making it evil, you would be angry and afraid to be around it!! Nobody listens to what I’m actually saying! I want to help her because I know it isn’t the cat that is evil, it’s the parasites that have infected her brain and made her evil!
If I had a cat that had parasites that was making it evil I would be sad and worried and making sure I was taking it to the veterinarian for regular care.