• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I need help to continue living!

R

roseann

Hi! i just need words just to keep living! I struggled with Bulimia and Anorexia, self harm, and alcoholism. Im always bullied because I have a very bad skin condition even today people make nasty comments about my skin. I really hate my life and just thinking about another day is awful and painful. Im still alive because my aunt killed herself years ago and im not to put my father with the same pain again but is rough. i dont have kids. Why the f"ck I should keep breathing???

historygirl21

historygirl21

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am sorry to hear you feel so bad, this is a great place and people are very supportive. Stay safe :welcome:

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello roseann, welcome to the forum.

Bod

Bod

Hi roseann, welcome to the forum I am sorry you are suffering so bad but you made a good choice in joining here as everyone is so helpful and caring.

B

bellwether

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hel
Hi! i just need words just to keep living! I struggled with Bulimia and Anorexia, self harm, and alcoholism. Im always bullied because I have a very bad skin condition even today people make nasty comments about my skin. I really hate my life and just thinking about another day is awful and painful. Im still alive because my aunt killed herself years ago and im not to put my father with the same pain again but is rough. i dont have kids. Why the f"ck I should keep breathing???
hello, welcome to forum ☺ I’m sorry your having to go threw this.. it’s awful thinking you have no reason to being here, I too feel this way at times getting hard. But you must remember that there is people in your life love and support you no matter what, you need to remember you are not alone in this. It can sometimes feel better to open up and share those feelings to the ones around you so they can try and understand, and is there to help you threw it all. x

mischief

mischief

Admin
If you're feeling like you want to die, it's important to tell someone.

Help and support is available right now if you need it. You do not have to struggle with difficult feelings alone.

Phone a helpline

These free helplines are there to help when you're feeling down or desperate.

You can also call these helplines for advice if you’re worried about someone else.

In the UK and Ireland, call the Samaritans on 116123.
In the US, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ion 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, call the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, call Lifeline on 131114.
In New Zealand, call Need to Talk on 1737 or 080017371737.
For other countries please visit this list of crisis helplines.

Our web page on getting help may also be useful to you. Here is a link to it Mental Health Forum - Getting Help

Here is a link to an article on Suicidal Crisis written by one of the Admin team which you may find helpful Suicidal Crisis

Emergency help

If you are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111 or call the international emergency number of 112).

Please do seek help as soon as possible.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Hi @roseann

I don't know where Panama is, all that comes to mind is the canal and cigars! What is life like there? South America?

I don't have children either. Are you still young enough to have them? I am almost past that age but not everyone has that stereotypical perfect life so we have to make other plans for our life. I have a friend is married and never could get pregnant, she has always been sad about that. She would be a wonderful mother but sometimes these things are out of our control.

Are you in a relationship? I'm sure you will meet a good one one day in the future, there is no time limit on finding a good husband/wife/partner.

Your skin condition, have you seen a dermatologist? I had to take roaccutane when younger as i had acne. It cleared my skin very fast, i had never had nice skin before. Now i am in my 40s, i have nice skin, in my 30s it was nice too. Is a good diet going to help your skin? Any treatments/medication that might help?

I am sure you are the only one that notices your skin most of the time, as most people just see eyes and a person. We all look around us and see imperfections on others, large and small parts, scars, discoloration etc. People have large birth marks on their face and i think they are pretty and unique. Uniqueness is beautiful, it is normal to not be perfect isn't it, if you really look at people around you.

If i feel suicidal, it is because i am depressed, stressed, or can see no way out of a situation. Are you any of those?