• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I need help:( help me make sense of this

B

Buchaa02

no one else will help there like theres nothing wrong but i know my self there is your not supposed to feel like this

I have these periods of Mania and Depression im either really high or really low but they don’t last long maybe a few hours a few times a week

I have things wrong with me that i know arnt aspergers i know what is and what isn’t and what i feel isn’t aspergers
I have some hallucinations where i will hear things but no one else hears them when i was younger i always used to hear people calling out like saying my name and i sometimes see slight things like out of the corner of my eye like one night when i was young i could hear this person saying my name but no one else could hear it

I have delusions quite a lot at the younger stages in my life i thought i was a lot of things i thought i was like buffy the vampire slayer i used to think i was a watcher haha then when i was older i thought i was a witch i looked deeper into it and dragged myself even deeper and deeper and then a few months ago i got so obsessed with vampires i thought i was one the same as the whole witch thing the witch thing got pretty deep like i thought i was and no one could tell me i wasn’t
Another one was i don’t think i was was asleep because it felt soooooo real i was lying in bed and there was this woman sitting on my chest of drawers and things happend i can’t remember what but i do remember i was sooo scared that i couldn’t even move i was about 4 or 5 at the time

I get sooo paranoid sometimes it’s unbelievable i sometimes start to think the whole world is out to get me and people hate me when they obviously don’t then i start to accuse them of thing they haven’t even done anything it was me just being paranoid i loose people over this
I tend to hate on myself for thing and then people hate me talking about it

Other times i get sooo depressed by one little thing and then i cant get out of it and it hurts and it like sometimes wears off but sometimes doesnt

M

mad as a hatter

maybe u should go c ur gp and explain how ur feeling

B

Buchaa02

yeah he knows nothing
hes nice and all but he doesnt understand

R

RiverWolfe

I found it easier to actually write the symptoms down for the doctor to see, they put my notes in my file. If you can explain to them in a language they understand it makes it easier for everyone. Also put the ages you experianced the problems. E.g.

Hearing voices - Age .......... untill................
Hallucinating
Paranoia
Anxiety

Hope this helps

River