• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i need help and to talk to someone please someone talk to me

R

ReDhairgirl94

hi my name is britni i am transgender male to female and i am 26 years old and i self harmed last night please someone talk to me sad face ):💧

Scoompy

Scoompy

Hey there, I'm Mike. I'll talk to you

B

Bod

Former member
Hello britni, welcome to the forum I hope you can find any answers here from the very helpful and caring members.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello ReDhairgirl94, welcome to the forum.

I

Invisible and broken

hi my name is britni i am transgender male to female and i am 26 years old and i self harmed last night please someone talk to me sad face ):💧
Hello Britni...I see you wrote this in September. It is now the new year, January. I hope you have received help since you posted this. Do you know why you self harm? What are your thoughts when you did it? Do you do this so the pain of hurting yourself will be greater than the pain you are already feeling emotionally? If you think about these things before you do this again, you may find your own answers. It's difficult to help you on an open forum unless you don't mind being completely open with your feelings in front of strangers. I am not a doctor or anything like that. I am someone who is hurting also. We are meant to lift each other up so no one is left alone in their pain. I will listen and help however I can.