• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I Need friends with BPD

Helloseaturtle

Helloseaturtle

Hi everyone I am new here. I struggle with borderline personality disorder and I was wondering if anybody with borderline personality disorder wants to be friends. My best friend AKA my favorite person are getting further and further apart. I just want to talk to someone who understands how I'm feeling and at least has time for me. Some friends who would make some time for me. I'm 21 and I'm hoping to talk to someone in my age group. It's so hard to make friends and I just need some distractions and someone to have fun with. If you're interested please message me!

R

ryanc123

Hello, I’m also new to this forum and struggle with anxiety, depression and BPD. I’m also 24 and happy to make a new friend and to have someone to support and receive support from. Feel free to message me🙂

Ryan

R

Rose_00

Hi, I’m new here too and was diagnosed with mixed personality disorder a few months ago. The one that brings me the most problems is borderline, I don’t know anyone else with it so feel pretty alone most of the time. Always scared to talk openly and honestly with people cause I know I’m hard to understand. I’m 21 too :)

M

MontyAC

Hi everyone I am new here. I struggle with borderline personality disorder and I was wondering if anybody with borderline personality disorder wants to be friends. My best friend AKA my favorite person are getting further and further apart. I just want to talk to someone who understands how I'm feeling and at least has time for me. Some friends who would make some time for me. I'm 21 and I'm hoping to talk to someone in my age group. It's so hard to make friends and I just need some distractions and someone to have fun with. If you're interested please message me!
Hey! I'm new here too! I don't know if 30 classifies as your age group, but if it does, I'm interested in the friend offer! (I just turned 30 last month, but i really behave like a child in a way)
I'm having trouble with my "pseudo friends", and i'm feeling very lonely as well.

I feel like I'm too old lol, but I really want friends who can understand these kinds of feelings and triggers and why everything hurts so much.

Monty

whoopigirlberg

whoopigirlberg

hey everyone! i've just joined the forum today. i found out in august that i was diagnosed in the past with bpd but i never knew until i got a letter from the psychiatrist. i'd really like to hear more from you all :)

hope you're all well,
morgan

hghnchntwn

hghnchntwn

hii :3 we can be friends

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
OneDayAtATime156 Need friends Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
R No need for friendschips/ hard time making friends Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
J Breakup, no friends, in need Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
M I need some advice Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
Fairy Lucretia im sorry but i need help Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 67
J I need some advice. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
Signofthetimes Welcome to reality I guess. I'm lost here. Need help. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 25
S I Need To Recover Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
B I need your help.. living with someone with BPD Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
G I need help. How do you have any will to live with constant chronic boredom? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
L Bpd and Need a out love Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
S Need urgent advice - TRIG *** Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 18
S I don't know what to do in my relationship and need help. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
U My struggles and the help i need Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
B I need help please Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
B I need help Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
S New here. Need advice Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
M I need your help! Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 17
O Constantly feeling the need to go into crisis units. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 24
D I need advice Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
S I'm Experiencing Emotional Distress and Need Help Now Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
I I really need someone to calm me down. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
ketuntassut I need advice Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
mami5 Not well - need some company - anyone??? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 34
M Need Advice - BPD Ex Harassment Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
E Insecurity, paranoia and jealousy in a relationship - need help Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
1 I need some advice. New symptoms I'm worried about Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 30
I I need some help. Im lost and broken Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
S Friendship Post-Breakup (I need advice!) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
G just need to rant. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
V I don't know what I need Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
H I need a big brother so bad. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
A I need Help. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
B Need to get this off my chest Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
S I need to come clean (I need advice) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T A guy I am seeing has BPD and I need some advice Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 74
H In need of advice... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
wraziel I need control my mood. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
wraziel I need feel frustration. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Riah3 In need of someone’s thoughts on my relationship Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T Want to die... ruined my life again... Need some advice. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
S I think I have BPD, I need help with handling "Favorite Person" Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
L I need some help;’( Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
O Need support and advice Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 0
L Help need some advice Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
B We both have BPD. I’m so pissed. Need help. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
A I need some advice Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
1 Issues i need to get off my chest Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
Azelka Desperately need answers 😓 Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
E Kinda lonely, need a hobby Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5