• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I need answers.

K

Kchriss

I'm 66. I've had a tuff childhood I've never been able to get over. It's been a crippling factor my whole life. I've been to several psychologists...waste of money. I would like to randomly ask people on the street why they want to live, but that would be socially unexceptable. Maybe I could get answers here.

irwin

irwin

I want to live because there is joy to be had in life. Plus, I'm curious as to what's going to result from all the craziness going on these days... morbid curiosity, I guess.

K

Kchriss

Life is definitely interesting at this time. But, I feel I can experience all that by looking down from the otherside.

anex

anex

Hi, Kchriss! Welcome to the forum. That sucks you haven’t had any success with therapy. I hope you can find some support here. We are here for you!

K

Kchriss

Are people being honest when they say they have no regrets? I am tortured by regrets.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello and welcome to the forum. I have many regrets too. I imagine most people on here will feel the same.

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You have to look at everything as a learning experience .You look at the choices you made at the time with the awareness you had at the time .Now you see it and say, "Ok yeah that wasn't the best choice I made , I know better this is what I would do now . " Remembering time has moved on the past no longer exists only in our minds . Why people don't get the results from therapy is the medical field is refusing to accept what Einstein proved in 1905 ? Everything is energy we change the mind by changing the energy of the mind . Soon science will be coming out with devices that will detect brain waves and they can send positive energy waves to clear depression from people .We don't have to wait until then we can do the same with positive energy ourselves affirmations , chanting , prayers through the power of the spoken word.

irwin

irwin

I have a lot of regrets, and I spend far too much time ruminating over them.

A

Am33

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes you have to live in the now releasing the past . Takes working on it there are tools out there to help.

OCDguy

OCDguy

It's easy to get caught up in the past, mistakes made etc. A lot of our issues can stem from the perception we have of ourselves and our situations. If you were to imagine having no past, born into our current situation and take stock of everything we have around us, would it make a difference to our current state of minds?