• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I need advice...

A

AshiD

I'm still in love with him...but he isn't sure if we'll get back together....knowing my feelings for him he still offered for me to move in...but in may hes got the chance to move across the country and start over...
his ex made a blog post...calling me a slut that ruined his life...and now I'm sitting here wondering if shes right...
If the kids and I move in with him... he'd be tied here by responsibility...and i cant help but wonder if he would be happier being away from this place...even if he were to leave me and our baby behind...I gave him the out when it came to the baby for this reason...but the thought of losing him...him not being just a short drive away...it breaks my heart...
being friends with him is hard enough...but...I dont know if it would be harder to turn down his offer and let him move across the country...or to get him to stay where hes so unhappy...i feel horrible...and i just wish there was a simple answer to all of this...

F

freckles93

Hi AshiD,
Sorry to hear you have a problem on your hands. Life is overwhelming sometimes; most of the time actually. I don't fully understand your situation. How did you ruin his life? Obviously you don't have to answer, I just feel like I could better help if i knew slightly more.
Freckles. x

A

AshiD

Hi AshiD,
Sorry to hear you have a problem on your hands. Life is overwhelming sometimes; most of the time actually. I don't fully understand your situation. How did you ruin his life? Obviously you don't have to answer, I just feel like I could better help if i knew slightly more.
Freckles. x

I'm not sure really...just with my hormones and seeing that in writing got me I guess.