• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I Need Advice Please

L

Ladyfair

Hello Everyone I have been dealing with a troubled neighbor for several months. She is across the hall from me, she constantly bangs her front door. She comes out in the hall and talks loud in front of my door. She yells screams all hours of the day and night too. She has two dogs that bark I have been woken up several times from them and her. I complained to the manager but nothing gets done. Today she was arguing with someone all day. All this doesn't help my anxiety than I get so nervous my ocd kicks in. I have thought of going over the manager to the people who own the building. I'm not sure what they would do if anything. I have asked to be moved to another apt but the manager won't move me. I can't move so what can I do about this situation? Thanks for any advice/ help.

H

Hillman hunter

Hi , its a horrid situation for you to be in , she needs to be removed and placed in some sort of care facility , its not right to be expected to put up with that sort of behaviour .

From what you have said before she hurts her dogs which is illegal , so they should be taken away from her!
over here the RSPCA would take her to court for that.

You need to get some sort of social worker to hear and see her behaviour , somebody needs to help you, the manager sounds pretty useless .

L

Ladyfair

Hi , its a horrid situation for you to be in , she needs to be removed and placed in some sort of care facility , its not right to be expected to put up with that sort of behaviour .

From what you have said before she hurts her dogs which is illegal , so they should be taken away from her!
over here the RSPCA would take her to court for that.

You need to get some sort of social worker to hear and see her behaviour , somebody needs to help you, the manager sounds pretty useless .
Hi Hillman. Yes the manager is useless didn't care. She needs to get her act together or be evicted. No one should have to put up with this as for her dogs I think there has to be proof that she abuses them. Thanks for the response.🎩

H

Hillman hunter

HI. yes often managers couldnt care less, its a sad fact, all i can think of is to keep ringing RSPCA so they come out , people go to jail over here for animal abuse

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
mami5 Need help, support, advice....anything...please? Mental Health Experiences 44
G please people i need your advice to help me with this problem Mental Health Experiences 8
Iamsoconfused Need advice please. Mental Health Experiences 4
A I need anger managment advice! Please. Mental Health Experiences 6
R Need some advice or explanation please, think i'm going mad! Mental Health Experiences 5
M I need help! I think my friend is having some mental issues! Please give me some advice ASAP! Mental Health Experiences 5
T Need advice please! Mental Health Experiences 3
T What the hell is going on with me? : ( (sorry that its long but i do need advice please Mental Health Experiences 1
VictorKennedy Need some advice Mental Health Experiences 5
DMG I am lost and I need some advice. Mental Health Experiences 1
A Need advice if possible Mental Health Experiences 4
U I'm growing tired of living and need advice Mental Health Experiences 3
L This is too much, I need advice Mental Health Experiences 2
Twinkle14 I need advice Mental Health Experiences 5
M Need advice on BDD Mental Health Experiences 1
B Overwhelmed and in need of advice Mental Health Experiences 6
Topcat Family - bad relationships - need advice (bit long sorry) Mental Health Experiences 5
Hello513 I NEED ADVICE Mental Health Experiences 5
M I'm struggling and need advice!! Mental Health Experiences 8
J Need advice Mental Health Experiences 2
R Worried about my future and need advice Mental Health Experiences 12
B Social anxiety and depression in a new relationship .need advice ! Mental Health Experiences 3
S Do I need to change my meds? Any advice welcome :) Mental Health Experiences 4
Azelka Need advice Mental Health Experiences 1
X I need some advice Mental Health Experiences 3
S Need advice - relationship at an end Mental Health Experiences 2
S I need some advice regarding my Mental Health? Mental Health Experiences 6
A I need advice. Mental Health Experiences 6
F Need some advice Mental Health Experiences 10
P Hey guys! Need Advice if possible Mental Health Experiences 3
S Need Help and Advice Mental Health Experiences 5
G Neighbour with anger problems - need advice Mental Health Experiences 3
K Friend tried to commit suicide and I need advice Mental Health Experiences 7
A Need advice Mental Health Experiences 5
T Chronic insomnia. Cannot shut my brain off? In desperate need of help/advice. Mental Health Experiences 2
M Need advice ...Anyone experienced it?? Mental Health Experiences 4
N I think I really need some advice Mental Health Experiences 6
C In need of advice. Not sure if this belongs here. Mental Health Experiences 3
S Need advice Mental Health Experiences 1
D Having mental issues; NEED ADVICE Mental Health Experiences 3
G New to the Forum and need help and advice - aggressive depressive partner Mental Health Experiences 3
S Need short-term advice Mental Health Experiences 2
Gajolene Controlling you impulse spending? Need advice Mental Health Experiences 7
M I need to ramble and some advice Mental Health Experiences 2
T need help/advice with daughter Mental Health Experiences 8
C Need advice, not sure what's wrong. Mental Health Experiences 3
V really need some advice... Mental Health Experiences 1
K hey. need some advice ;/ Mental Health Experiences 1
G Insomnia and caregivers that don't care (Angry, need advice on keeping my cool. Warning: This is a rant) Mental Health Experiences 3
I Friend just been released from prison, really need some advice Mental Health Experiences 3