I need a Physical Contact with Dr. Breggin (Is it possible)? [HELP]

D

dragonboy46

Hey everyone, this is Usman again if you don't know me already. I got very sick back in 2017 and didn't get the proper mental health care i needed at that time.

I tried to chase an American doctor, his name is Peter R. Breggin, M.D (website: Breggin.com).

Here's what happened. I was watching his YouTube channel and below one of his videos somebody commented: "I wish I had a psychiatrist like this".

From there, somebody else's wish became my wish and that simple wish turned into Schizophrenia and other problems.

I recovered somewhere in 2018 but the memory of Dr. Peter was lost and I moved on with my life. On 4th of May 2019, that memory was recovered and attached with my brain.

So that was a memory of the future which I have recovered which means I'm from the future.

It was a message of Islam. All of you are connected with my brain.

I'm looking for a physical contact with Dr. Peter Breggin. Is there any way to make that happen? He had a snake.

Please help

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

is dr peter breggin dead? did i understand your post?

if hes dead idk about contacting him

all i know for sure is i am terrified of snakes

D

dragonboy46

is dr peter breggin dead? did i understand your post?

if hes dead idk about contacting him

all i know for sure is i am terrified of snakes
Dr Peter Breggin is still alive and fighting Psychiatry just like me. He had a lot of snakes. Sometimes I get scared of snakes. I get scared of Dr. Peter but he's a great soul. He's a hero for me and many people in the world.

How did you know Dr. Peter had anything to do with snakes? Don't be afraid. I want to talk more about this as I feel like I can help a lot of people here. Schizophrenia should be completely healed and require no medication.

Dr. Peter has healed patients with Schizophrenia in the past.

D

dragonboy46

The memory of Dr. Peter was not lost. My memory that had to do with Dr Peter was lost.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Dr Peter Breggin is still alive and fighting Psychiatry just like me. He had a lot of snakes. Sometimes I get scared of snakes. I get scared of Dr. Peter but he's a great soul. He's a hero for me and many people in the world.

How did you know Dr. Peter had anything to do with snakes? Don't be afraid. I want to talk more about this as I feel like I can help a lot of people here. Schizophrenia should be completely healed and require no medication.

Dr. Peter has healed patients with Schizophrenia in the past.
I said about snakes cause you said in your post "he had a snake"

which was why i made a comment that i'm terrified of snakes