• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I need a friend to talk to

A

Anotherchance

I am a Kenyan lady, aged 49, live in Kenya and looking for a good friend to talk to. I suffer from depression.

Kerome

Kerome

Hi Anotherchance, and welcome to the forums :) There is a special section for those suffering from depression, you will find many fellow sufferers there.

We don't see many people from Kenya, or other parts of Africa, on here. Maybe you'd like to tell us a little about your life, or what makes you depressed?

A

Anotherchance

Hi Kerome,

Thanks for getting back to me. Will answer ur questions shortly

A

Anotherchance

Since the start of my depression in 1999, medication helped me cope well with it until Dec. 2011 when my world broke apart. What a coincidence that you live in the netherlands! That is where my world broke apart.

Please forgive my asking: Are u dutch or from another country?

V

Viktoria

I hope you'll meet people on here. As many before me have said on this forum, we're a nice friendly bunch.
I'm from the Netherlands too.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum.
Lots of members here have experience of depression, and so i'm sure can relate to how you feel.
We do have a depression section here on the forum, if you want to talk specifically about how depression affects you.
I look forward to seeing more posts from you and getting to know you better. :)

Kerome

Kerome

Since the start of my depression in 1999, medication helped me cope well with it until Dec. 2011 when my world broke apart. What a coincidence that you live in the netherlands! That is where my world broke apart.

Please forgive my asking: Are u dutch or from another country?
Yes, I'm Dutch, although I lived in the UK for a long time.

It sounds as if a particular event caused your depression when you were in NL, do you want to talk about it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A People 2
Butterfly_girl People 9
C People 6
D People 2
KyussEatsTheSun People 2