• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i met a girl

thing fish

thing fish

and i am totally taken with her. she is bipolar too so she understands me.
we talked and talked for hours last night......met her from myspace. i think good things may come of this......
i'm so happy right now

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Glad to hear it!! We all deserve a bit of happiness. Take it slowly though, you don't want to seem too keen(y):clap:

Look at me the eternal pessimist!! Sorry!! You just have fun:D

S

SmileyGirl

Hey TF, great news! Hope great things come to you and her and you have mutual support towards each other. I find it impossible to think about relationships I get into the theory that I must be such a burden on a partner. But i'd also love to find that special person.
Wish you the best,
(send me some luck too!)
SmileyGirl

M

mizunderstood

Nice one dude! Hope it all goes well. The meeting of two marvellous minds...just what's needed. Im sure you will be very happy together. Finding a relationship with someone that understands or shares your views/experience is a valuable thing to have. Good Luck. I wish it were me.lol. x

S

smith

gud to hear from abt ur love ........hope u guys go many miles in future together

Neferakhet

Neferakhet

and i am totally taken with her. she is bipolar too so she understands me.
we talked and talked for hours last night......met her from myspace. i think good things may come of this......
i'm so happy right now

Excellent news indeed.At the risk of sounding like a party crasher.. just a little reminder that the more you are fascinated with a certain person,more you'll get hurt if you happen to loose her..

That said.. hope it'll last