• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I MAY LEAVE THE MHF

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Hi Everyone I love this place and have been happy here. Lately I made the mistake of talking to someone on here who turned on me and I don't know why. I got angry at this person and said some mean things because I was hurt now I don't know if I should stay on here.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Hi Everyone I love this place and have been happy here. Lately I made the mistake of talking to someone on here who turned on me and I don't know why. I got angry at this person and said some mean things because I was hurt now I don't know if I should stay on here.
One bad apple and all that jazz. I'm still allowed to roam the mhf halls. Your a fixture. 😜😜

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

20201004_195224.jpg
I told Bridit what you said and look she is having none of it. Sleep on it so least xxxx

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
Ladyfair, sorry that it happened to you but take your time. One mistake don’t mean that you have to leave the forum which you like :hug:

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Don't leave @Ladyfair

Instead just put the person on ignore and don't let it bother you. This is a mental health forum, it's gonna happen sometimes. I've had it happen a few times already.

Hugs

hicks

hicks

I wouldn't worry about it. Not really worth wasting mental energy. Move on and try to stay positive.
If you like it here, stay.

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

I wouldn't worry about it. Not really worth wasting mental energy. Move on and try to stay positive.
If you like it here, stay.
I'm staying hicks thank you.

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Don't leave @Ladyfair

Instead just put the person on ignore and don't let it bother you. This is a mental health forum, it's gonna happen sometimes. I've had it happen a few times already.

Hugs
Thank you SunnyDaze🦋

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Ladyfair, sorry that it happened to you but take your time. One mistake don’t mean that you have to leave the forum which you like :hug:
Hello Talina you are right I'm going to stay thank you.