• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I may be in a mixed state TW

Sadkittygirl1928

Sadkittygirl1928

I am so emotional right now, thinking of killing myself soon, I cant take this anymore nothing is working or helping I have been suffering with SO much people dont even believe how many issues I have half the time, this being one of them. I have the right to die and I cant take it. people say it will pass. its been 6 painful years of physical and mental nightmares

E

EstherRose94

What’s been bugging you sad kitty? I’m sure you’re not alone.

Sadkittygirl1928

Sadkittygirl1928

What’s been bugging you sad kitty? I’m sure you’re not alone.
I just hate my mental health, I feel just ive gotten stupid, I cant remember stuff, I have done very bad things because of this crap and I use to be like a "perfect" person. Im only 21 and I feel like my life is over and ill never be the same its been 6 years of this hell

P

PsychoPrince

I just hate my mental health, I feel just ive gotten stupid, I cant remember stuff, I have done very bad things because of this crap and I use to be like a "perfect" person. Im only 21 and I feel like my life is over and ill never be the same its been 6 years of this hell
You are more than allowed to be patient with yourself, your life is just beginning at 21! And there is certainly nothing you've done that is unforgivable. You don't need to punish yourself, you need to give yourself the forgiveness you deserve! I have done bad things too and went through similar things at almost the same age, I promise there is hope for you.

E

EstherRose94

I think it’s really really common to have those feelings in your early twenties. I’m there too. And I feel like I was awesome in high school, still doing alright in college, and now just kinda a lazy slug not sure who I am or what I’m doing. But it’s just a transition!

No one can be perfect, first off.

Second, being an adult is hard! Of course you’re experiencing that even simple things are tougher now. More responsibility, more decisions about your own life.

Just try to take a deep breath and relax. Even if you’re just riding out the storm for a bit, it’ll be okay. You’ll find who you’re supposed to be on the other side.