• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i make bad choices....

thing fish

thing fish

the thing is deep down i know they are bad decisions..
i drink even though i shouldn't cause of the meds. i spend all my money on shit that i don't want or need.
i leave work early all the time resulting in crappy paychecks....

why do i do this?

C

cagedinCT

same.

i've been skipping most of my college classes and am basically by now kicked out of almost all of them.i haven't told anyone though.now i have to sign up for next semester and i don't know what to do.

i keep saying i'm going to look for a new job but i never do.i just tell my parents that the places will get back to me even though i never applied.

i as well have been making a lot of really bad decisions.these are my 2 biggest right now.i feel soo stupid because i knew the whole time i shouldn't of done them and really regret making them.now i'm stuck in this hole trying to get out.

jax

jax

Thankfully I don't drink. I choose not to. I have never used drugs - so I am lucky there too. I do make other bad choices, especially when I am high. I spend money on things I really don't need. Sometimes - what I don't want either. I become very hyper-sexual and make many bad, bad decisions related to that too. I go out and spend my disability Allowance on things I don't need. Like £30 for treats for my rabbit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JessisMe Bipolar Forum 9
S Bipolar Forum 6
P Bipolar Forum 3