• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i make bad choices....

thing fish

thing fish

the thing is deep down i know they are bad decisions..
i drink even though i shouldn't cause of the meds. i spend all my money on shit that i don't want or need.
i leave work early all the time resulting in crappy paychecks....

why do i do this?

C

cagedinCT

same.

i've been skipping most of my college classes and am basically by now kicked out of almost all of them.i haven't told anyone though.now i have to sign up for next semester and i don't know what to do.

i keep saying i'm going to look for a new job but i never do.i just tell my parents that the places will get back to me even though i never applied.

i as well have been making a lot of really bad decisions.these are my 2 biggest right now.i feel soo stupid because i knew the whole time i shouldn't of done them and really regret making them.now i'm stuck in this hole trying to get out.

jax

jax

Thankfully I don't drink. I choose not to. I have never used drugs - so I am lucky there too. I do make other bad choices, especially when I am high. I spend money on things I really don't need. Sometimes - what I don't want either. I become very hyper-sexual and make many bad, bad decisions related to that too. I go out and spend my disability Allowance on things I don't need. Like £30 for treats for my rabbit.