• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I love you all!

A

ameliorative

Just registered to this forum. I've been dealing with mental health problems for best part of a decade, now being 23. I don't even think a brief summary is possible at this point as I'm sure you'll be able to empathise with all too well. I'm hoping that I can be there to help others :flowers:

Mark_01

Mark_01

Hello, ameliorative, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your future posts.

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
:welcome: ameliorative, hope you find lots of understanding and support here, I'm sure you will x

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Welcome to the forum Ameliorative. It is lovely to have you here.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum.
Looking forward to getting to know you more. :)

A

ameliorative

Thankyou so much for the replies :) It's been a comparatively better week than I've had for a while. I look forward to reading and posting more.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Love and light to everyone trying their best everyday to overcome their mental challenges. I'm new here and I hope this will be my favorite new place Introduce Yourself 8
K My parents love to my sister is the reason why I'm depress Introduce Yourself 3
MeowFluff Would love to hear about your cats/Emotional Support from animals Introduce Yourself 8
K How do you show your love to a psychotic partner? Introduce Yourself 19
R I cannot feel love Introduce Yourself 8
ATARI Hope, Love, And Peace. Introduce Yourself 28
G Hello I would love to talk with people who are suffering from anxiety Introduce Yourself 47
warm_grey Wanting to love myself the way I am Introduce Yourself 10
D Unrequited love Introduce Yourself 16
4tututu I'd love to meet more people (ESP LGBT!)--here's a small get-to-know me! Introduce Yourself 6
Magenta_Crayon Hello! I love meeting other people that get me & understand how it feels to be bipolar!💗 Introduce Yourself 10
S I don't think I love anyone Introduce Yourself 16
Antimatter Hi, Big Fan, love the show... Introduce Yourself 18
C What is love? Introduce Yourself 4
Archangel Uriel Will Love find me or do I have to find it? Introduce Yourself 30
R Cannot feel love Introduce Yourself 6
Finn the Human Hi guys! I'm new here, and i really love you Introduce Yourself 6
S Hello - would love some feedback Introduce Yourself 3
S Hello from the city of brotherly love Introduce Yourself 6
I Love to all you DSM crew! Introduce Yourself 10
A Hello everyone, love you all cuz we share this f***** up condition. Introduce Yourself 7
Nixence I am a bipolar clinical psychologist and i learned to love my ironic fate Introduce Yourself 6
J A Love for Everything Introduce Yourself 3
C Hi Positive People, love you all, i'm charles, a voice hearer from cameroon Introduce Yourself 3
N I love so much a sweet blonde girl, that I think has Schizophrenia!! Introduce Yourself 3
S Newcomer - In need of advise - In love with best friend Introduce Yourself 5
Miss_sparkle Hello all - would love to connect with some people similar to myself :) Introduce Yourself 3
G HI I am new and concerned about someone I really love.. Introduce Yourself 9
L Love Venice Introduce Yourself 2
T Hello! need a little love :/ Introduce Yourself 3
B tell laura we love her Introduce Yourself 7
Pierrot Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name Introduce Yourself 17
W Learning to deal and love... Introduce Yourself 3
A Lost Love Introduce Yourself 4