i live in kent and i am lonely

S

Snowyrabbit

i wish there was someone just around the corner from me who i could meet up with , i get lonely .. who is from kent , and where do you live? i hate being isolated, only just found this local forum link on here , i didn't realise there was one, so i thought i would post

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
Sorry to hear you are lonely Snowyrabbit. Loneliness is awful, i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
Im sorry im not near by, hopefully some other members will come across your thread and offer some friendship. Just be-careful if you are meeting with anyone- always keep yourself safe.
Hugs
Fox

O

Oliviasarah1606

Hi Snowy rabbit..just seen ur post..I'm from Kent. Am from maidstone...message me if u ever feel like shit...I know what ur going through..have been unwell many times and it is very isolating x

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

i wish there was someone just around the corner from me who i could meet up with , i get lonely .. who is from kent , and where do you live? i hate being isolated, only just found this local forum link on here , i didn't realise there was one, so i thought i would post
Hi Snowyrabbit I've lived in Kent before I used to cycle there too from London. I live in London are you near to London?

G

GinaB

Aww, I'm nowhere near you but hope you make some great friends real soon! Are there any groups you can join? Book clubs? Bible studies? Cooking classes? I personally prefer places where the focus isn't on forcing friendships but in doing activities. That way friendships can form without pressure.