i live here

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I live 'ere too.

Do you really hate it or is it just circumstances you want to escape from?

I actually quite like it here. Yeah, it's not the most exciting place to live, but we have nice nature and friendly cows. :)

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

think its just wanting to escape.... i do like it here ordinarily :S the nature is great x

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oh look, it's the Somersetters thread. I also live down in the South West, in North Somerset (the county between Bristol and Somerset)

It's alright here, very expensive. I get really jealous of all the cheap houses up north, especially when I watch Homes Under The Hammer lol.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Oh look, it's the Somersetters thread. I also live down in the South West, in North Somerset (the county between Bristol and Somerset)

It's alright here, very expensive. I get really jealous of all the cheap houses up north, especially when I watch Homes Under The Hammer lol.
woohoo our own thread :D

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Me too! I'm a Somersetter :) Moved away once for a short while but came back and stayed. I love living in Somerset. I'm further south and not far from the Devon border.

C

Christobel

I'm a somersetter too, oo arrh! When I moved from the city to my little Somerset village I was very lonely at first. I would wander round 'cold calling' on people in the village, hoping to be asked in for a cup of tea. Pathetic or what? I think depression can make you do some strange things. Now I am feeling better i wouldn't like to live anywhere else.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

didnt realise there was so many somersetters here o_O hehe awesomeness im from south west somerset