• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i live here

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

yup.... wish i was in scotland

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I live 'ere too.

Do you really hate it or is it just circumstances you want to escape from?

I actually quite like it here. Yeah, it's not the most exciting place to live, but we have nice nature and friendly cows. :)

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

think its just wanting to escape.... i do like it here ordinarily :S the nature is great x

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oh look, it's the Somersetters thread. I also live down in the South West, in North Somerset (the county between Bristol and Somerset)

It's alright here, very expensive. I get really jealous of all the cheap houses up north, especially when I watch Homes Under The Hammer lol.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Oh look, it's the Somersetters thread. I also live down in the South West, in North Somerset (the county between Bristol and Somerset)

It's alright here, very expensive. I get really jealous of all the cheap houses up north, especially when I watch Homes Under The Hammer lol.
woohoo our own thread :D

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Me too! I'm a Somersetter :) Moved away once for a short while but came back and stayed. I love living in Somerset. I'm further south and not far from the Devon border.

pepecat

pepecat

I'm a Devon-er (if I'm allowed in your thread), but I don't live there now.

C

Christobel

I'm a somersetter too, oo arrh! When I moved from the city to my little Somerset village I was very lonely at first. I would wander round 'cold calling' on people in the village, hoping to be asked in for a cup of tea. Pathetic or what? I think depression can make you do some strange things. Now I am feeling better i wouldn't like to live anywhere else.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

didnt realise there was so many somersetters here o_O hehe awesomeness im from south west somerset