• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I literally can't cope

A

Arielxo

I literally can't cope, this morning I am struggling. I have to go to work and I've spent the last 45 minutes before starting work, i've been self harming in my car before even starting. I can't concentrate, all I can think about in harm or death. Death or harm. So on and so on. Why does this keep happening? I start to feel better then it hits again.
My work have extended my probation so it's not even like I can go home, I want to be the best part of me but I can't something holds me back and stops me from being able to carry on anymore.
I have BPD :(

A

Arielxo

I am awaiting DBT therapy, so currently I have no support. I have a therapist but I see her privately. CMHT in my area is one of the worst I've been told.

D

djooj

Hey, is good you got a therapist, I hope DBT works for you.
Idk what to do about your CMHT, id go to your gp see if more help.

Last edited:
K

katy2020

I have this and I get like it all the time I never wanna wake up and get angry with people for waking me up I kinda no how I developed bpd and hate the people who have done this to me the whole self harm thing is self sabbatage cuz you hate yourself for what ever reason bpt is usually down to some of what abuse that has happened to you whether emotional physical ect so you feel you need to abuse yourself but your worth alot more then that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Personality Disorders Forum 5