• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i learned everyone sucks.

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

noone really cares about your life, it depends how you use your time during the day, i learned my lesson the hard way, screw everyone literally, im doing me all day everyday no matter what they think or do. noone cares about my life, so what do i care about theirs, there is no good reason too, just all a waste of time and energy.

2Much2Feel

Hang in there, @BEASTMODEWARRIOR, lots of people here do care. Keep talking here. Hopefully you're getting a good night sleep and that tomorrow will be a better day. xx

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
noone really cares about your life, it depends how you use your time during the day, i learned my lesson the hard way, screw everyone literally, im doing me all day everyday no matter what they think or do. noone cares about my life, so what do i care about theirs, there is no good reason too, just all a waste of time and energy.
at the end of the day nobody cares more about you than yourself so you have to take care of yourself

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

yea appreciate it all of you but everytime i act nice and show kindness they show the total opposite, im just going to protect myselfs from people because they like to take you energy, self esteem, self worth, confidence and pride away in a instant. they are crazy. i don't know why they do this maybe there insecurities. idk i don't like it, when you receive kindness you should give me back, this is how the world works not the opposite, i don't understand society anymore, i don't want to either, if they keep doing this im just going to fk off [email protected]@holes sorry the language but this is how i feel. i don't want to get hurt anymore and who does, its painful and traumatic and damages you at the end of the day, best advice avoid all people, trust a very few friends that care for you and there for you at the good times and bad times and worse times too, thats when you need them the most to bring back up, i don't want anymore feel that way go to darkside, its a very dangerous path, i learned this the hard way, this is from my experience it was so hard and difficult and took so much effort to get out of it, its not worth going to path, keep positive, keep real friends, and do you things you like doing yourself and your happiness, at the end of the day you happiness is what is most important, that shows you resilient and this means you succeeding. so dont give up no matter circumstances are, its always worth it, trust me.

S

shirley u gessed

I don't think this sounds pathological at all, the people you say "screw it" regarding others' opinions can do quite well in life. When I have felt bad because of other people, their opinions, how they treat me, it helps to accept that people suck and move on.

Good luck!

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

I don't think this sounds pathological at all, the people you say "screw it" regarding others' opinions can do quite well in life. When I have felt bad because of other people, their opinions, how they treat me, it helps to accept that people suck and move on.

Good luck!
Why do people suck, they suck your energy away until you dry out and die wittle inside slowly. Its painful and uncomfortable, you should feel comfortable around people most if the time, now everything is change, could it be the pandemic.

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
yea appreciate it all of you but everytime i act nice and show kindness they show the total opposite, im just going to protect myselfs from people because they like to take you energy, self esteem, self worth, confidence and pride away in a instant. they are crazy. i don't know why they do this maybe there insecurities. idk i don't like it, when you receive kindness you should give me back, this is how the world works not the opposite, i don't understand society anymore, i don't want to either, if they keep doing this im just going to fk off [email protected]@holes sorry the language but this is how i feel. i don't want to get hurt anymore and who does, its painful and traumatic and damages you at the end of the day, best advice avoid all people, trust a very few friends that care for you and there for you at the good times and bad times and worse times too, thats when you need them the most to bring back up, i don't want anymore feel that way go to darkside, its a very dangerous path, i learned this the hard way, this is from my experience it was so hard and difficult and took so much effort to get out of it, its not worth going to path, keep positive, keep real friends, and do you things you like doing yourself and your happiness, at the end of the day you happiness is what is most important, that shows you resilient and this means you succeeding. so dont give up no matter circumstances are, its always worth it, trust me.
I don’t blame you one bit. The people here are monsters

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

yummy that sounds so good right now, omg im getting excited and drooling right now, my one number weakness is food, if you give me food i'll be your friend for life.

Talula67

Talula67

Why do people suck, they suck your energy away until you dry out and die wittle inside slowly. Its painful and uncomfortable, you should feel comfortable around people most if the time, now everything is change, could it be the pandemic.
I agree with this BEAST so many energy vampires out there and if I don't have my guard up they suck the living daylights out of me and sting me before they leave.
Especially when am not well and struggling which is pretty much most of the time ATM.
I have to ground meself and put an imaginary bubble of protection around myself before I even nip the park.
BIG HUGS to you! :hug1:

arodi007

arodi007

i was in the same situation 1 week ago, am someone always willing to help others like a yes man but am going no man now. I helped someone from march to sept for a project and asked only few monies back, made explanation, documentation, full working project and multiple calls. At the end i get annoyed as i felt he was abusing my help because it was easy to do and preventing me from doing my actual work, also affecting my mind. Till he menace me on phone, i lastly again help him and found he screwed the cable and wanted to blame me for having a bad project.

i as well put so much effort and get nothing but worries, hate about myself.
I can only trust my brother and parent, and maybe some few families and that it, other people/friends are just not worth...