• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I know what's not self help, obsessing isnt.

V

volnash

What happened to travelling the world, seeing the mountains of Peru or splashing in the lake/ocean, and seeing all the wonderful places the world has to offer, it's time to get back to that philosophy, and to start saving up money.

This business with my account stops right here and now, i promise that much.

Now let me try and focus back to my ideal, and my hobbies which is exercising which has been a bit flat lately, and travelling/exploring playing with my daughter etc etc, now ive broken up with my girlfriend but i still have my daughter, and they are still living here.

Patch things up? i think not honestly, there is too much negativity between us, and now every single day she claims how bad she regrets going back with me, i answered that i would release her from her torment of a hailstorm of kisses, hugs and flat out consideration, and that i wish her all the luck in finding her perfect man.

Anyway it's not what this is about! this is about life people, i used to travel before and all kinds of things, i need to get back out there and enjoy life again, ive had it with this email business and now Microsoft can refund me my money, and im done with Microsoft forever.

Id like to take this time to thank this forum aswell, for being here.

Where do i want to go? Next in line is the phillipines, id be going there without girlfriend but it seems exciting and like it could be fun.

Gajolene

Gajolene

I hope you are able to find the things that bring you joy Volnash, if you are travelling though make sure you home base is safe and stable to come back to. I suggest that you are feeling really comfortable and stable with your medications before travelling so you can prepare ahead and make sure you have or are able to access your medications during your travels. Don't just dash off without lots of planning first and please choose safe travel destinations. Always have a contact person for safety as well.
Sorry your computer problems have caused you so much distress and upset, hope you are able to move on from them as well and find ways not to obsess over them.
Sorry things didn't work out with your girlfriend as well. Huge huge hugs.

V

volnash

Im used to travelling so ill be fine, i know how to behave and precautions to take, etc.

As for me and girlfriend it was bound to happen sooner or later, dont worry over it:)

I want to reduce medication before i travel, atleast reduce but we will see.

Gajolene

Gajolene

Please don't go back to reducing your meds so soon after your last experience, it hasn't been long enough for you to adjust and get the full benefits from the meds. There not like aspirin where you stop taking them when your feeling better. They are the reason you are feeling better. I worry I've been through this many times with my exhusband and my boys and don't want to see you set yourself back in your recovery again or to regress back into your illness. Give them a chance. :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Self Help and Mental Health 2