• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I know everyone is getting AZ jab

L

littledogs

But has anyone actually had Pfizer? I told my doctor no way I am having AZ, . He's offered me Pfizer on Saturday. Still a bit nervous and not sure what to expect.
Sunday is the busiest day of the week for me.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

I've had both shots of Pfizer. After the first shot I slept for 2 hours, but that may have simply been the result of nervous tension from the shot. After the second shot, I had a mildly sore arm. My wife has had both shots of Pfizer, after the first shot there was no side effects to speak of. After the second shot she had some chills on the second night after the shot and maybe a light fever and trouble sleeping. I haven't spoke to her yet today to see if she's over it, but I'm sure she'd call me if it was any more than that. We both are glad we got Pfizer vaccine, it seems to be the best from the side-effects perspective and it got really good results in the Phase 3 clinical trials-94% efficacy, or something like that.

E

english rose

I had the first dose of AZ on 5th March & I'm fine, my partner had it 2 weeks later & he's fine.

M

mindbodysoul

But has anyone actually had Pfizer? I told my doctor no way I am having AZ, . He's offered me Pfizer on Saturday. Still a bit nervous and not sure what to expect.
Sunday is the busiest day of the week for me.
I had the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and some lingering symptoms of unconfirmed case went away and it was like a huge relief. Almost too good to be true it sort of freaked me out. I can feel or I am sensitive to things so I sort of sense that its helping, or working like with medications.

All the vaccines are different but I have been told that the Pfizer one is really good. I have been paranoid a bit about the whole issue, but I was convinced to take the vaccine and dont feel any worse for it. All the stuff online can really feed into the fear of getting a vaccine against covid. There are a lot of aspects to the whole. I believe we should all make the right choices and that mass vaccination will not eliminate covid. However, the newer variants could be more risky and worth being protected from and everyone should do the most they can to avoid getting sick.

The other thing is, the Pfizer vaccine provides 80 percent immunity. I had an unconfirmed case, but I may have had the antibodies already from something that I caught in January 2020. Its almost like my body was preparing me for the virus if that makes sense, like I knew ahead of time....I sort of did....when I got the vaccine it felt like it cleared up some leftover garbage from the disease which makes me wonder how its actually doing that, or working....

Or maybe we could all just stop wearing masks and give up? I don't know that the vaccine works as its being made to seem. I dont know if it makes you immune. I was already immune. Now I am pretty much immune. I dont even want to get the second dose because How immune can you be until your too immune? I'm worried about the second dose. I think I'll be super-immune.....and probably turn stupid....oh well. I also felt like my mind was washed from me when I got the first dose. Not to scare you, it's because my ears stopped ringing but as I fell asleep I couldn't hear my own thoughts....

Hillary Clinton told me to stay home and I listened. I played the game Plague and I named the virus Trump and it started in China, that was in 2019 and I beat the game like WTF kind of simulated matrix world is this shit-truman-show. My X bf got me all paranoid because he said the vaccines were mind control experiments something like vector array something something ray beam something something etc etc etc I'm resisting the second dose because I think they're gonna try and chip me again like in 2018. Sorry its true. Welcome to the NWO.

M

mindbodysoul

I probably shouldn't have said all that. But the first dose was fine. I think it'll be ok. Just pray to God about it....I don't want the second dose because I want to feel better without it....I don't need any nano-God-particles. I created them anyways....so I'll be fine without extra doses.

O

On Fire

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have had AstraZeneca vaccine, and it was fine.

P

Purpleplum

It all depends on where you are located regarding what company the vaccine supply is coming from. Regions are taking it from whichever source they can get it.

M

mindbodysoul

Im so sorry I originally started out trying to say that you are lucky because the Pfizer one is one of the best and 80 percent effective. And I didn't mean to hurt or provoke any feelings about it I was completely out of it when I wrote it and that feeds into the belief or fear/fatigue etc. I know I was manic when I originally thought that anyways.. I'm going to stop trying to figure out conspiracies and other stuff though its hard to avoid online.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All, I'm Natalie, based in North London, England, UK,

As' i have vouched once before, I am not having any form of covid 19, or 21 r elated injections.

I suffer very acutely with catarrh, th is is a nasal passeages p roblems caused by air, road and weat her related condiitons, very severely and I do take prescribed med, for that, so it is on medical grounds,s I've rejected the idea of injections, for health reasons.

Best regards all.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

Im so sorry I originally started out trying to say that you are lucky because the Pfizer one is one of the best and 80 percent effective. And I didn't mean to hurt or provoke any feelings about it I was completely out of it when I wrote it and that feeds into the belief or fear/fatigue etc. I know I was manic when I originally thought that anyways.. I'm going to stop trying to figure out conspiracies and other stuff though its hard to avoid online.
Actually, the Pfizer vaccine demonstrated 94% effectiveness in Phase 3 clinical trials, not 80%. I had it, my wife had it and almost no issues. My niece had it and had a mild allergic reaction-but she's allergic to ALL vaccines so it was not unexpected. Her arm turned red right after the shot and they kept her there for 45 minutes (usual stay is 15 minutes after the vaccination) until the redness subsided, then she left. Her husband got the Pfizer at the same time, no reaction. She plans on getting the second shot anyway, she wants the complete treatment.

From what I've read the Pfizer vaccine has the best results with respect to side effects, everyone I know (except for my niece's allergic reaction) has had very mild side effects if any. I had my second shot a month ago and I feel great.

I agree this is not the forum for posting conspiracy theories, there are folks here who are ultra sensitive with anxiety and that's all they need to eliminate their confidence in getting vaccinated.

L

Laudanum

In general they haven't been offering the Pfizer jab in the UK for a while, other than for second doses, or if you have a good reason for needing it.

I had AZ. No side effects.

one light

one light

Hi Folks/Hi All, I'm Natalie, based in North London, England, UK,

As' i have vouched once before, I am not having any form of covid 19, or 21 r elated injections.

I suffer very acutely with catarrh, th is is a nasal passeages p roblems caused by air, road and weat her related condiitons, very severely and I do take prescribed med, for that, so it is on medical grounds,s I've rejected the idea of injections, for health reasons.

Best regards all.
Hi Natalie, I message on a tinnitus forum called tinnitustalk anyone can look it up - some on there are experiencing fullness of ears after some jabs, so 'your ears' won't like that will they, and its 'free will' at the moment jab or no jab, and the jabbed will be protected they tell us - and then on this forum they have tinnitus after the jab, and quite a few.

Some are only youngsters to me, and their immune systems will be super strong, and they could well get jabbed up for a decade or 3 - its the youngsters I am concerned for, when they look back in years and say how did this happen, jabbed every year - we will get through this one way or another...

one light

one light

In my opinion youngsters immune systems are very strong - 'but' immune systems will become reliant on the jabs, as long as they are aware of this...

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

In my opinion youngsters immune systems are very strong - 'but' immune systems will become reliant on the jabs, as long as they are aware of this...
Vaccines stimulate your immune system, not make it weaker. A vaccine can't work without an immune system responding to it.

one light

one light

Vaccines stimulate your immune system, not make it weaker. A vaccine can't work without an immune system responding to it.

Yes this is very true from what they say, like a kick up the backside to the immune system - 'on guard cells' the same as ive been trying to teach on my virus thread to use the power of the mind to do the same - cells on high alert, imminent bug attack cells....... and all well and good to the immune system as long as that kick keeps them on guard every year... all long as the youngsters 20/40s are aware of this, and i'm only making a point...