• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i kissed another man

T

TOONAFISH

i feel sick. i was out on sat and got chatted up which at this point in time was the ego boost i needed. we went to a party and i have to be truthful i was enjoying the nice comment.s

he then tried to kiss me which i didnt stop. i eventually told him iwas married happily.

i have been so down and no self esteem latley i guess that is why i did it.

i have just email my hubby to tell him. but i hate myself for being such a tart.

:cry::redface:

C

coraline1664

-

I have done something along those lines before whilst feeling confused and flattered for the attention. I was on medication at the time where I just felt numb. I think it's good you have told your husband straight away, I do think that's the best thing to do but you can't predict the outcome of this.
I hope everything turns out for the best.

E

T

TOONAFISH

my husband said that he is hurt but he is glad i told him. he says these things happen. i still feel terrible about it esp since he is being so nice about it.

he is such a nice person, and i love him so much. there are many things that influenced me to do it. i was still selfish to do it. i would be hurt if it were the other way round.

thanks for your reply x